Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I really don't know what guys want out of a relationship anymore. I'm 22 and the theme seems to be guys want to get laid. If they get the girl pregnant then they might stick around. This sums up what the guy's at work told me when I asked them and the funny thing is, it holds true to my attempts when I've tried to start a committed relationship :p
Some men are after different things to others. Some want commitment, others want fun. My friend had commitment for 6 years and now he wants fun. It all depends on the man. You will find someone who wants a relationship with you. :)

"hit it and quit it"
When I was interested in an old flame years ago, someone told me to "hit and quit it, that's what I'd do!"

Who told me this? A woman in her early 40's. :eek:

superfluouslyme-22969.gif

*chuckle* :]

phocas-20412.gif

What are you chuckling about, you creepy little elf doll? ;)

I'm wondering when my boss will send me the first task !!! :D
I can't wait 2 start writing! They already put me on system,
I can now create things on website server... and I also have my own email database, and my own vip club, epic :rolleyes:

MrJones

^I like that, but it shouldn't be news, as if it's different. I wonder why in 2011 it's the first time a gay couple does that, but even if it's late at least we're progressing.

Kathryn.fr

I feel paranoid right now, this lady kept walking by me and looking down at my facebok page in the library. I'm on my laptop and back against a pillar/beam and she kept walking by like she was looking at boks but I could see her turning her head down to my screen, I felt like someone was seriously watching everything I did. I got up and ran away, now I'm in a new spot and that lady just isn't over there now... some people. Did she just want my name from my fb page? If she did wtf does she want it for.

DeadmanWalking

I feel paranoid right now, this lady kept walking by me and looking down at my facebok page in the library. I'm on my laptop and back against a pillar/beam and she kept walking by like she was looking at boks but I could see her turning her head down to my screen, I felt like someone was seriously watching everything I did. I got up and ran away, now I'm in a new spot and that lady just isn't over there now... some people. Did she just want my name from my fb page? If she did wtf does she want it for.

She could be a weirdo, she could be looking for a friend (but going about it in a weird way), she could have a bone to pick with you, or she could just be nosy. There are a lot of reasons. Just try to eject it from your memory until she does it again, then confront her.

this_portrait

Everything in Houston looks so different from the last time I was here way back in 1998. I mean, the roads and highways still look the same, but it's like everything else was remodeled or something. Unless it's always looked similar and my 8-year-old mind just didn't visually register everything the last time I was here. Weird.

I decided to finally get my guitar out and learn to play it. I'm about half an hour into it and I've already given up for the day. I did tune it! Well, kind of. And I learned to play Brother John.