Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Rembrandt Broam

^ yep. yes, beat. in about five years down the road, you'll begin to not mind the young-looking comments as much. the time will come before you know it! trust me. i've been there. :D

Having just seen your video in another thread, I can believe that. You most definitely do not look 33. I'd have guessed at ten years younger than that.

Apotheosis

I watched Edward Scissorhands for the first time yesterday.

He's so innocent and adorable, I just want to give him a big hug.

He's like a wide-eyed little puppy. If that puppy had 9-inch long scissorblades for paws. But still, it's a PUPPY! :D

edward.jpg

Edit: And of course, the obligatory metaphor for my life.
600full-edward-scissorhands-artwork.jpg

Last edited:

Steppen-Wolf

It's a cold and lonely night.

I feel the need to stay on the PC, maybe I can find someone to talk to?

But there is no one I know that I would like to talk to right now.

Waiting for someone I don't even know. Such an odd feeling.

AGR

Not wanting to offend anyone,but maybe I am,I dont really understand people leaving this site,its only a forum and one of the places I visit,its not like changes a lot of things,nice place to rant,probably will be here until I am very old or when there is no site to come............

B

Beatrice

Not wanting to offend anyone,but maybe I am,I dont really understand people leaving this site,its only a forum and one of the places I visit,its not like changes a lot of things,nice place to rant,probably will be here until I am very old or when there is no site to come............

Well, some people (*cough* me *cough*) actually get pretty involved here and attached mentally. So it can eat up part of your life (if you have one in the first place, haha), and become more important than it is. That's the nature of the Internet I think, especially when you have no real-life social life.