Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

IGotSeoul

You are too kind. I would have hung up on the bitch. :)

When she stops to take a breath, you should just start talking about something and don't stop until you can't think of anything else to say. "I was eating dinner with my family and we had broccoli and broccoli has always reminded me of trees. Trees are awesome because they take in carbon dioxide and put out oxygen, which is what we breath. Isn't that awesome? And the leaves are so pretty, especially when they turn red and orange and brown and yellow in autumn. Red and yellow are primary colors, along with blue. Orange, green, and purple are secondary colors. Did you know that there is no word in the English language that rhymes with orange? The same goes for purple and silver. It's said that a silver bullet is the only thing that can kill a werewolf. Do you believe in werewolves? I do, but only because I am one." Then don't say anything. Just let the silence permeate the air. Then tell her about your werewolf issues and how you have to buy new clothes all the time because you rip the ones you are wearing when you turn and your parents have to lock you in the basement for those two or three nights every month so you don't hurt anyone. Complain about how you can never have a boyfriend because he'd never believe you were a werewolf and you certainly couldn't hide it from him forever and you have to bail on your friends all the time and they get upset, but you don't want to tell them the truth because someone would call the FBI and Agent Mulder and Agent Scully would come and take you back to Quantico for testing and then your entire life will consist of being tested and scaring the FBI agents. Then ask her if she still wants to talk about her stupid problems. Trust me, it works every time I've tried it. Which is never. Good luck!

:D

I can't stop laughing.

Vampayah88

When she stops to take a breath, you should just start talking about something and don't stop until you can't think of anything else to say. "I was eating dinner with my family and we had broccoli and broccoli has always reminded me of trees. Trees are awesome because they take in carbon dioxide and put out oxygen, which is what we breath. Isn't that awesome? And the leaves are so pretty, especially when they turn red and orange and brown and yellow in autumn. Red and yellow are primary colors, along with blue. Orange, green, and purple are secondary colors. Did you know that there is no word in the English language that rhymes with orange? The same goes for purple and silver. It's said that a silver bullet is the only thing that can kill a werewolf. Do you believe in werewolves? I do, but only because I am one." Then don't say anything. Just let the silence permeate the air. Then tell her about your werewolf issues and how you have to buy new clothes all the time because you rip the ones you are wearing when you turn and your parents have to lock you in the basement for those two or three nights every month so you don't hurt anyone. Complain about how you can never have a boyfriend because he'd never believe you were a werewolf and you certainly couldn't hide it from him forever and you have to bail on your friends all the time and they get upset, but you don't want to tell them the truth because someone would call the FBI and Agent Mulder and Agent Scully would come and take you back to Quantico for testing and then your entire life will consist of being tested and scaring the FBI agents. Then ask her if she still wants to talk about her stupid problems. Trust me, it works every time I've tried it. Which is never. Good luck!

Best monologue in the history of the planet:D

upndwn

That has got to be one of the awesomest posts ever :D

That has got to be one of the awesomest posts ever :D

^Yep! It most definately is! lol.

U

userremoved

I must sound really silly trying to speak Japanese. I actually made my professor face palm yesterday >.<

WeirdyMcGee

I must sound really silly trying to speak Japanese. I actually made my professor face palm yesterday >.<

Sometimes it's hard to hear the quality of your voice and your annunciation until you hear it played back at you.
I suggest recording yourself saying some things and play it back to hear what sounds you need to improve on.

~

poached eggs and 3 stooges on TV. Today will be a good day.

MrJones

The same happened to me with English. And French. And Maths. And programming... well, you get the idea, don't feel so bad for just one bad time XD

MrJones

Sometimes it's hard to hear the quality of your voice and your annunciation until you hear it played back at you.
I suggest recording yourself saying some things and play it back to hear what sounds you need to improve on.

~

I can't stand hearing my own voice, but that sounds like a good idea, you'll see where you can make changes :D

Also, I love stooges :cool:
The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog - YouTube

U

userremoved

~

The same happened to me with English. And French. And Maths. And programming... well, you get the idea, don't feel so bad for just one bad time XD

Na I just plain suck at it lol. Examples: I tried to say "i dont have a cat" and ended up saying "my cat is now dead", I accidentally said, "i put my jeans on my chest" and I got the words for house and sea mixed up which made for an interesting sentence.

WeirdyMcGee

lol-- the Three Stooges!
You know...
black and white slapstick comedy act?
no?
Larry, Curly and Moe. (usually... interchangeable with Shemp and Curly Joe)
I guess not everyone grew up watching them?
They're kind of... before my time, even... I guess. -__-
Timeless, if you ask me! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! :D

coyote

Na I just plain suck at it lol. Examples: I tried to say "i dont have a cat" and ended up saying "my cat is now dead", I accidentally said, "i put my jeans on my chest" and I got the words for house and sea mixed up which made for an interesting sentence.

dude, you're japanese? i didn't know that

you don't look it

MrJones

Hahaha

Don't worry, I still make up things when I don't know anything, I don't want all the wrongs thing I've said in other languages.

Plus, Japanese must be really hard to learn. I never tried, but it it just sounds way to difficult haha

MrJones

lol-- the Three Stooges!
You know...
black and white slapstick comedy act?
no?
Larry, Curly and Moe. (usually... interchangeable with Shemp and Curly Joe)
I guess not everyone grew up watching them?
They're kind of... before my time, even... I guess. -__-
Timeless, if you ask me! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! :D
Hmmm never heard of them XD
I still prefer Iggy Pop :D

U

userremoved

Hahaha

Don't worry, I still make up things when I don't know anything, I don't want all the wrongs thing I've said in other languages.

Plus, Japanese must be really hard to learn. I never tried, but it it just sounds way to difficult haha

Yeah they have a strange way of ordering their sentences. Im doing ok in the course though. Shes not too strict because she knows its hard for us.

dude, you're japanese? i didn't know that

you don't look it

I used to be. But 5 years in prison can change a man...

Tiercel

Thinking of swiping the video camera for my weekend trip. I doubt I'll turn it on myself, but if I see a kettle of broad-winged hawks I'll be happy to get some of it on video. I've never seen a kettle before.

I'm also curious as to how my friends want to cook spaghetti again*, and how we'll play Pathfinder in the evening at a campground. Unless some of them rent a cabin, which seems pointless to me.... Go "camping" just to sit around inside and play a roleplaying game? Isn't that what we do back home all the time?

* In 2003 we tried cooking spaghetti on a camping trip. After an hour of the stove not getting hot enough to cook the spaghetti, some nearby campers brought over a few bowls of "leftover" chili for us. Needless to say, I'm planning on picking up some hot dogs or brats to cook over the fire this time. I'm not dealing with pitiful attempts to boil pasta again.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, it does.

The ****tiest day so far. I want the weekend to never end.
I want hummus, chocolate, a sandwich stuffed with some ****ing top quality filling and curry.
Oh,and some paracetamol for these goddamn cramps. *Note to self* always keep some in my bag for school.

Nothing will seem to fill me right now... haha, happens every month. I think you understand ;)

Last edited: