Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

You should totes go for the Riff Raff look.

Or shave. I'd probably shave my head. You need to get a tan on top of your head though. If you're too pale you might just look like you've got cancer.

I think what you do matters quite a bit. Ideally all that you do should be productive and little or none consumptive.
I am currently sporting the riff raft look a little more than I would like to admit XD.

I agree that what you do matters as well although I did explicitly say the opposite. I think they go hand in hand a bit, like to do things that are productive you have to do them in a productive way. I look at it like if a person is productive, they are doing productive things. I know it may sound like I'm splitting hairs, but the reason I try to follow that mantra is so I don't just go through the motions of things but chop it up as a win in my head because I did something that looks good on paper.

While I don't use the term consumptive specifically, I often do try to look at things as productive/consumptive and I would be interested in knowing how you personally distinguish or define the two because I sometimes struggle. Like I'll sometimes look at something like TV for example, and feel it is passive or consumptive or inactive and thus should be avoided an minimized. But other times I will watch something and I will gain an insight or new idea or be reminded of a value or ideal or simply be a little more positive or motivated afterwards, and at those points I feel I see a worthwhile outcome from doing it. And I feel that way about other things like reading for pleasure and video games, and it just leaves me feeling torn. Sometimes it feels completely counterproductive, and other times it feels like it has value. It's instances like that make me think maybe how I'm doing it makes a difference too, although maybe not and I'm just trying to justify doing them to myself. Hearing someone's thoughts other than my own on the subject might help me see things a more clearly as its something I really don't see well.

Than
You can do it Sarah, you're stronger than you realize..
Thanks, Pug! Your support means a lot. I just have school Monday - Friday for 8 hours, I work 12 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday, I am taking 2 additional online classes, and I have a gym requirement for one of my classes and need to be going at least 3 days/week. Thankfully some of the craziness ends on August 8th; just gotta keep swimming :)

Miserum

Than

Thanks, Pug! Your support means a lot. I just have school Monday - Friday for 8 hours, I work 12 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday, I am taking 2 additional online classes, and I have a gym requirement for one of my classes and need to be going at least 3 days/week. Thankfully some of the craziness ends on August 8th; just gotta keep swimming :)
You'll come out stronger by the end of it.

I'm so drained by it all. By all, I mean sick and tired of the office environment where for some reason (it may have been because I was you know, trying to uphold standards for younger people of the team) I am not engaged with simply because I don't sit (not my choice) in the main area. When I come out to make conversation, only a few people take an interest whilst one individual shows the height of rudeness by barely looking up or not even acknowledging me to say good morning/how you're doing/good evening so I've made a decision not to engage with them. I'm sick of making conversation with people when they aren't keen to do so. I've started to look for other jobs because I'm tired of working in a team (it's not a team, a group of people look after their selected interests and tend to be unhelpful for others) and want to work in an adult environment. Not an unruly, classroom where others can behave rudely. It's not hard to be nice, is it? FFS

Kiwong

So I went out in the field with 2 people, collecting material from a rare plant for propagation. It went well I had a good day. My strategy of doing things I might have said no to is working. Being around people becomes easier and easier the more I get opportunities to practise.

Kiwong

I'm noticing a trend. Every weekday morning I feel like I'm about to enter Hell.

Once I settle down at work, the feelings largely subside, and only peak again in certain situations very briefly.

By the end of the day, I'm not sure what I was freaking out about in the morning.
Most day turn out not as bad as expected. Then the really bays descend from nowhere out of a clear blue sky.

Miserum

Lately, I feel like the things I say to make people feel comfortable around me, make them feel uncomfortable, or make them think "This guy is rude."

I've been feeling like no matter how hard I try to put on a real smile, the depression and anxiety show through.

I feel like people can see it. I feel like they are constantly thinking, "What is wrong with this dude?"

And indeed, what is wrong with this dude?