Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I'm always suspicious when a dog doesn't like me, but not of the dog.

I believe dogs can sense extreme sadness and despair in humans.

Maybe this dog is having a really bad day itself, and just thought .......

"Nah, I'm sorry human, I can't vigorously wag my tail and snuggle up to your legs today. I know you weird humans love it when us dogs do that for you when we sense you are just swimming in sadness - but not today. I haven't been able to do a doo doo for 3 days, and my tummy aches. That woofing-sexy-lady-dog I walked past on our walk yesterday, didn't even give me a 1 second glance, and I can't find any of my old chewing bones I have buried in the back yard. If I get close to your despair and I absorb some of it today, I may just dig an extra deep hole in the backyard and bury myself in it". *sniff, sniff*

So don't jump to any bad conclusions about yourself from this dogs reaction to you, Fountain. Even animals have bad days.

I believe dogs can sense extreme sadness and despair in humans.

Maybe this dog is having a really bad day itself, and just thought .......

"Nah, I'm sorry human, I can't vigorously wag my tail and snuggle up to your legs today. I know you weird humans love it when us dogs do that for you when we sense you are just swimming in sadness - but not today. I haven't been able to do a doo doo for 3 days, and my tummy aches. That woofing-sexy-lady-dog I walked past on our walk yesterday, didn't even give me a 1 second glance, and I can't find any of my old chewing bones I have buried in the back yard. If I get close to your despair and I absorb some of it today, I may just dig an extra deep hole in the backyard and bury myself in it". *sniff, sniff*

So don't jump to any bad conclusions about yourself from this dogs reaction to you, Fountain. Even animals have bad days.
Always know you're appreciated, Blue. :LOL: