Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Social Phobia World
You are not alone, but to all intensive purposes you are

Social Phobia World
You are not alone, but it sure as hell feels like it

Social Phobia World
You are not alone, but ... there just isn't anyone around, that's all

lily

i think I'm going to leave this forum and probably only come once in a while and do other things..

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
They released promotional stills for the new Halloween movie today.

34600411_1694015753978252_4240723529793798144_n.jpg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/06/05/see-first-photos-jamie-lee-curtis-vs-michael-myers-halloween/670098002/

:D :D :D

I'm pensively optimistic, bordering on excited.

Last edited:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I talk to people and I can't read them, there often seems to a subtext going on, a kind of two-faced exchange, particularly in the work environment.

I think a lot of times we imagine that subtext, or it is there but it doesn't have the degree of importance that we grant it.

Kiwong

I think a lot of times we imagine that subtext, or it is there but it doesn't have the degree of importance that we grant it.

I think it can be both be imagined and real subtext. The real negative subtext and conversation that go around me causea me to lose trust and begin to think the worst more often than necessary.

As I mprove through exposure I get less of those adverse reactions. I csn see peoples opinions changing they smile more, and conversation is more open.

MollyBeGood

Famous fashion designer Kate Spade died at 55 of apparent suicide by hanging-

Proof you can "Have it All" and mental illness will still NEVER be an easy fight.

RIP Kate

Be easier on yourself's SPW peeps. I know I need that advice anyway.