Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I'd like to have the gift of deep relaxation. Life's hard when you can't relax and enjoy anything. Relaxing youtube audio can help (listening now to Rain and Native American Flutes - which is surprisingly working fairly well for a change), but even then, i'm still nervy/restless. It seems there's no answer. I used to be able to relax better, many years ago, but i've lost the knack. Wish i could sit in nature and truly enjoy it (& not be restless). I don't even want to watch tv these days. :sad:

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I wish therapy worked for me. :sad:

It worked for me in part.

It made me realize I'm just different and I need to find my own space in life and try to have people around me who will let me be who I am and accept me.

I was very lucky to find the therapist I did. No Bullsh!t from him, just plain truths.

Hot_Tamale

I've seen (mostly heard the TV's while working) the Santa Clause 6 times, Santa Clause 3 Escape Clause 4 times, ELF 4 times (maybe 5), and the Polar Express 5 times all in less than a month. That's what I get to enjoy working in the restaurant industry in December.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
My older sister's fiancee always refers to my first initial when I email him, like I'm some gangsta rappers. :eek:mg: :giggle:

Hot_Tamale

Someone called me from a strange number and it's not online. I hate it when this happens.
You too? Last year I had missed calls from all over the country, lol. I got missed calls from california, missouri, washington, and the latest one is from a psychiatric hospital from north carolina asking for someone named Charles. That was a couple of months ago but after I had changed my phone number. Very strange.

Graeme1988

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
You too? Last year I had missed calls from all over the country, lol. I got missed calls from california, missouri, washington, and the latest one is from a psychiatric hospital from north carolina asking for someone named Charles. That was a couple of months ago but after I had changed my phone number. Very strange.

They're in cahoots!

Graeme1988

People from dysfunctional families shouldn't have children. Unless they're willing to break the cycle and not repeat what their parents did to them. Oh, and don't have kids if yer used to being a spoiled brat who only care about themselves. :sad:

Cuz when yer kid grows up and only remembers how much a neglectful, resentful, emotional distant c*nt you were, saying yer sorry doesn't make up for the fact yer own child despises ya! Blame their dad all you want, but you're still partly responsible for how your kid turned out. :thumbdown:

AtTheGates

Banned
That's my city's newspaper, ha ha.

NICE! im from the south too (I dont want to say exactly which state because of DPS privacy reasons though)

you should look into hemp farming though. Im doing some research on it myself. Theres potentially alot of money to be made in years to come concerning hemp, especially in the stock market.

If I owned a plot of land I might consider growing it a few years from now if everything checked out with the state (all the legal stuff and whatnot) .

Last edited: