Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

IGotSeoul

You may be right. But the thing is, I'm terrified of letting them know I'm weak. I don't want to bring them as far down as I am.

You certainly are not weak.

Nobody here is weak. The adversity we deal with, anxiety or otherwise, will only make us stronger.

You may be right. But the thing is, I'm terrified of letting them know I'm weak. I don't want to bring them as far down as I am.

You certainly are not weak.

Nobody here is weak. The adversity we deal with, anxiety or otherwise, will only make us stronger.

The rather bold and uncertain statement of "what does not kill you makes you stronger" may aid some.

Not all, however.

Being terrified, yes you will be. Unfortunately the only advice I have is exposure. You are not weak at all. That is another wall, defense mechanism against rejection.

Small steps, yes? Be around. Make yourself available when they invite you out or they want to go out. Get to know them better perhaps? Become more familiar. I have done this and it does aid in my ability to open up and speak my troubles. If they do care they will listen and try to help.

Also go into situations knowing that it is not possible for everyone to like you.

(Sharing with family, well, even I have troubles sharing troubles with them)

Luka

The rather bold and uncertain statement of "what does not kill you makes you stronger" may aid some.

Not all, however.

Being terrified, yes you will be. Unfortunately the only advice I have is exposure. You are not weak at all. That is another wall, defense mechanism against rejection.

Small steps, yes? Be around. Make yourself available when they invite you out or they want to go out. Get to know them better perhaps? Become more familiar. I have done this and it does aid in my ability to open up and speak my troubles. If they do care they will listen and try to help.

Also go into situations knowing that it is not possible for everyone to like you.

(Sharing with family, well, even I have troubles sharing troubles with them)

I can see why you would have trouble sharing with your family as I do too. I tend to be able to talk to my very close friends when I have problems. But I'm going to try to open up and let myself be more exposed.

I can see why you would have trouble sharing with your family as I do too. I tend to be able to talk to my very close friends when I have problems. But I'm going to try to open up and let myself be more exposed.

Sounds like you know where to go and how to get it done. The only things holding you back are, hold for shock and awe suspense, you. :eek:

coyote

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine." --Abraham Lincoln.

B

Beatrice

Had fun with my cousin. I'm hoping to get off work next weekend so I can visit him again, but if not it will be another weekend for sure. I actually felt like I had something of a social life, haha.

But really, I needed that. It made me feel better and I feel motivated to actually LIVE and get things done. At least today ;)

Apparently your perception of time slows down when a horrible event is about to happen, ie, you see your child in the middle of the road with a fast car coming.

That's what it feels like when I realise I unplug the wrong lead from the mains, and wait to see what turns off. I always hope it isn't the router, I don't know what would happen if I unplugged it and plugged it in again

coyote

...That's what it feels like when I realise I unplug the wrong lead from the mains, and wait to see what turns off. I always hope it isn't the router, I don't know what would happen if I unplugged it and plugged it in again

so that's why my connection keeps going down

i thought i asked you not to do that anymore

I feel amazing :D.

I just met a really nice girl on chatroulette, I went on for exposure therapy because none of my friends could skype. American girl + my English accent = lucky me

Last edited:

Helmaninquiel

I feel like every single day I become a little more stupid >.<

Brain not working...

Dude I get that all the time...
Do you mean like you can't talk right and ****. and sometimes your blank and then other times you have racing thoughts and ongoing negative thoughts.

Last edited:
I am in love, I am taken, so this is the end of flirty Zac. No mroe flirting, no more jokes about girls, or even men. I have found the girl of my dreams and she is the only one that matters to me.

Just thought i'd put that out there

IGotSeoul

I am in love, I am taken, so this is the end of flirty Zac. No mroe flirting, no more jokes about girls, or even men. I have found the girl of my dreams and she is the only one that matters to me.

happy day! congratulations. :D

Rembrandt Broam

You finally wore Twig down, eh? ;)

Whoever this lucky lady is, I hope everything works out well for the two of you.