Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I'm writing up some insurance advice for my Director :)

But posting here is way more fun.

Pebbley - 4 hours until the Apprentice!!

Ooh, sounds.... boring.

Posting here is the best, duh.

And I just looked on Iplayer, it's 2 hours long?!?!?! This is my first series of the Apprentice. Unless you count junior apprentice, which was cringe-worthy

U

userremoved

Ever seen an entire family looking exactly like each other?I've just visited a friend's house & all her family members(including her)look like twins of different ages,
No kidding!I mean I do look like my parents but not to the extent.

Sounds like your friends might be aliens. Don't eat or drink anything they offer you.

EscapeArtist

I finally make a friend on my own and it turns out that my mom and him get along better than I do anyways. Now they're hanging out, confidence to bitsssss. Probably just my problem ;/

Phoenixx

I finally make a friend on my own and it turns out that my mom and him get along better than I do anyways. Now they're hanging out, confidence to bitsssss. Probably just my problem ;/
^ Definitely know this feeling. My mom talks to a lot of my friends. They don't hang out, per se, but I swear she talks to them more than I do. Thus I end up holding back talking to them sometimes because I think they find me boring compared to her.

MrJones

I read this today:
"People were created to be loved, things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved and people are being used"
Hurtfully true...

I read this today:
"People were created to be loved, things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved and people are being used"
Hurtfully true...

People putting everything into categories and then losing there head when things fall out of those categories are the reason the world is in chaos.

Or perhaps it's my socks.

Who knows

anuskas

I think I was born to be alone. Men get on my nerves. I don´t know if they purely don´t get the message or if they are just selfish! :mad: