Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MrJones

My minimessenger does not work at anytime. When I first tried it, it took over 1/2 an hour to send a message back and the people thought I was not answering them ::(:, so I gave up and turned it off :s
Sorry for that, i spend all my day on the minimessenger :D
You can try it again. Try to talk to me anytime you want, I will understand if you don't answer, because now I know the problem lol

You can ask the moderators too, maybe they know the cause (or the webmaster).

MrJones

the minimessgr is very laggy from australia - its also crucial to only have one tab open showing spw
But that's because you're upside down and the signals is not so good :rolleyes::D

And I can have aaaall the tabs that I want mwahahahahah

Tabs, tabs, everywhere!!!!!
The amount of tabs, the chat don't care!
Youtube vids,
of annoying kids.
Or cute little cats,
in funny hats
The chat doesn't mind,
or get left behind,
Coz there's Tabs, tabs, everywhere!!!!!
The amount of tabs, that chat don't care!

MrJones

Yes, all of Australia's internet goes via BlueDays telephone line; she has to call Coyote to get a dialup link going for the whole country. We take turns.
Hahahahah
You reminded me a lot of when the Simpsons went to Australia XD

(could not find the video, sorry >.<)

^Whats up Zac? Cheer up buddy, Apprentice Final tonight!

My random thought is: Why, when I'm trying really hard to focus (not phocas, hohoho) and get on with some work, does posting on SPW seem like a good solution?

I guess I won't think about her unless she starts talking to me again. Good plan.

And ooh, that's tonight? I didn't know. I take it you'll be coming up here so we can watch together? ;)

And posting on SPW is an addiction. You always just need to post once. No no no, once more. Just once. This'll be the last time before I get my work done

Well if you feel sufficiently like you've made an effort with whoever it is, then yes, don't think about it. It takes two to make relations.
Aww I'll be watching it downstairs where I don't have Net access as I don't have a t.v in my computer room. I think Jim is going to win.
And yeah, I'm just writing this, and then I'm logging back out and looking at Microsoft Word instead :)

She's got a life, I don't, I'm probably just being paranoid lol.
Aw, OK ::(: That's why I got a laptop, yay! :D I thought... umm.... the attractive woman with the global business, I thought she would win. Now I want.... glasses inventor guy to win. (I'm not good with names)
Good luck with word work

Edit: I watch everything on Iplayer, normally I'd watch it later, but today as it's the final and Twig's got a tendency to give away spoilers, I'll be watching it live.

I love Iplayer!

Srijita52

Ever seen an entire family looking exactly like each other?I've just visited a friend's house & all her family members(including her)look like twins of different ages,
No kidding!I mean I do look like my parents but not to the extent.

WeirdyMcGee

What do you think when you think of them?

ohhh... I haven't spoken to this person since we were kids but I had a dream with him in it (months ago)- which is very unusual for me because I don't usually have dreams with people I know (knew) in them.
I just think... I'd like to see him and maybe get to know him because I didn't get to in the past- I guess. (it's been like this since the dream)

It sounds stupid to me though because I am just a loser- locked in my room. haha
Who would want anything to do with me?

ohhh... I haven't spoken to this person since we were kids but I had a dream with him in it (months ago)- which is very unusual for me because I don't usually have dreams with people I know (knew) in them.
I just think... I'd like to see him and maybe get to know him because I didn't get to in the past- I guess. (it's been like this since the dream)

It sounds stupid to me though because I am just a loser- locked in my room. haha
Who would want anything to do with me?

I would and so would so many other people. Anyone that got to know you would want lots to do with you (which sounds so wrong, I know)

You're amazing, stop being so hard on yourself

Feathers

Harry Potter was okay...... the very end was the best I think.

Now I'm just feeling kind of down.... I think it's a combination of my aunt getting on my nerves, the end of Harry Potter (because it's been a part of my life since I was little and now there's no "next" to expect.... it's over), and feeling lonely.
Well Beatrice, Pebbles is desperately looking for characters/actors and talented actresses for a Harry Potter remake!! I think you'd be a great Hermione or Bellatrix?? Or a number of any other characters?? http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/modern-man-the-comic-sort-of-34626/page-4/

Well Beatrice, Pebbles is desperately looking for characters/actors and talented actresses for a Harry Potter remake!! I think you'd be a great Hermione or Bellatrix?? Or a number of any other characters?? http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/modern-man-the-comic-sort-of-34626/page-4/

Haha, you're really desperate for this to happen, aren't you Feathers? ::p:

I think you're going to get someone to make a remake and then poison the person playing Hermoine, so you can take her place, right?

Feathers

I think one of my closest friends has got bored and forgotten about me, probably because I said something stupid ::(:.

Pebbles, no fretting, I'm here! :) j/k

I'm sure she'll realize you have a wonderful personality and lotsa charm, and will become unbored again... Maybe she just needs to do some RL living yeah...

Pebbles, no fretting, I'm here! :) j/k

I'm sure she'll realize you have a wonderful personality and lotsa charm, and will become unbored again... Maybe she just needs to do some RL living yeah...

Yay, don't worry guys, she's back!

Thanks for the words of kindness Feathers, and yeah, I'm just obsessive sometimes I guess

Feathers

Haha, you're really desperate for this to happen, aren't you Feathers? ::p:

I think you're going to get someone to make a remake and then poison the person playing Hermoine, so you can take her place, right?

oh gosh you're on to me!! yikes :eek: :rolleyes:

No, no, Beatrice would be muuch better!! :)

Well, and wouldn't she be a great Bellatrix??

Well, I'd love to be Hermione, for sure, provided you guys finally invent a time machine and err, my hair is not that wavy/curly/bushy as prescribed in the books!!

going for a walk now so I can stop obsessing about a Harry Potter remake!!! /you PROMISED!! and now you're trying to get out of it?? Ha!/

What am I going to live for now?? err.... cya later!

oh gosh you're on to me!! yikes :eek: :rolleyes:

No, no, Beatrice would be muuch better!! :)

Well, and wouldn't she be a great Bellatrix??

Well, I'd love to be Hermione, for sure, provided you guys finally invent a time machine and err, my hair is not that wavy/curly/bushy as prescribed in the books!!

going for a walk now so I can stop obsessing about a Harry Potter remake!!! /you PROMISED!! and now you're trying to get out of it?? Ha!/

What am I going to live for now?? err.... cya later!

Well if you decide to send me a few pictures of you for casting I'll definitely get straight onto it ::p: