Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
^ I am curious, what do you mean "I feel like I'm making this long.........to who I was when I was a kid"?

It's like ****rty drafts you into a war. All of a sudden, everything else doesn't really matter, you lay it all down and join the front to get laid. ha ha

Of course, I didn't get laid, because I was stationed in Shyville, but that's besides the point. I still had my orders.

But now that nature is taking its course and I'm coming back home, without the hail of spermfire, things are getting still again. I can hear myself. I can sit on the porch and realize that I haven't really changed all that much from those early days.

I don't know, I don't have the most organized mind in the world, I just feel like I'm making a loop and picking up where I left off somehow.

It's like ****rty drafts you into a war. All of a sudden, everything else doesn't really matter, you lay it all down and join the front to get laid. ha ha

Of course, I didn't get laid, because I was stationed in Shyville, but that's besides the point. I still had my orders.

But now that nature is taking its course and I'm coming back home, without the hail of spermfire, things are getting still again. I can hear myself. I can sit on the porch and realize that I haven't really changed all that much from those early days.

I don't know, I don't have the most organized mind in the world, I just feel like I'm making a loop and picking up where I left off somehow.

That makes sense. But now that you're back at the start of the loop it's time to start another, better one :)

^Lol, that was a delight to read, Fountain! :giggle: lol@stationed in Shyville. :perfect:
So are you happy about it, or do you prefer the way it was before you started looping back?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
^Good God, I like this MUCH better. ha ha

Nooooooo. No more loops, jc. I'm hunkering-down. I served my time. ha ha

I just want to open a gas station and whittle.

Dude, like get a war bride! I had an uncle that brought home a war bride from France. She made some awesome cookies too :)

Rawz

Where is that "like" button? That was good!

Man, I don't know what happened, but I really feel down today. And on top of that I'm sick and so don't have the energy to do things to distract myself. I managed to get a couple things done with a lot of effort, but now I'm fatigued and just sitting here thinking about how lonely and hopeless I feel, which is just pointless - it won't solve anything. I hate my brain.

What to do? Maybe make a cup of tea... in the messy kitchen I don't have the energy to do anything about. agldkjfdlksfrjoiewfrjdslkfjwslkfjlsfs

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah wonder if ah'll ever find ma purpose in life...? :idontknow: :sad: Tae be honest, ah huv'nae got a scobby if ah will or no'. Certainly huv'nae found it in the last 9 years.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Ah wonder if ah'll ever find ma purpose in life...? :idontknow: :sad: Tae be honest, ah huv'nae got a scobby if ah will or no'. Certainly huv'nae found it in the last 9 years.
Does everyone need a specific purpose?

Do you know of anyone who actually has one?

Is having a purpose necessarily a good thing?

What would you do if Jehova himself came down and officially declared that your ultimate purpose in life was to sew buttons onto shirts?

I've actually gotten a decent amount done today considering I'm feeling like I've been exsanguinated (yes I just wanted to use that word, because when the hell am I EVER going to get to use a word like that?).

I still feel like I've done next to nothing, though. I feel lethargic, spaced-out, and depressed. I've been studying but that's no fun and I want to do something fun. I just don't know what.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Does everyone need a specific purpose?

Hmmm... :thinking: Not really?

Do you know of anyone who actually has one?

Is having a purpose necessarily a good thing?

Well, when ye put it like that ah guess it isnae necessarily a good thing. Also, ah know naebuddy that has a particular purpose, as such.

And...

What would you do if Jehova himself came down and officially declared that your ultimate purpose in life was to sew buttons onto shirts?

^ What would ah dae if that happen? Well... :ironicsmile: Ah probably say summit that started wi' "Fu..." and end wi' "Off!" Naw! Yur awright... Eh, ah think ah'll jist sit on ma arse 'n' teach masel' how tae play the Appalachian dulcimer. Which is handy coz it needs tae sit on yer knee. :bigsmile:

I've fixed the shower that has been broken for years. Really needed the distraction from feeling so exhausted. Being active definitely helps.

Now I just need to seal off the leak it has, and then it'll be within a tolerable level of crappy. ;)

anomicdeer

Ah know feelin'... Though, ah don't if gettin' the eff away, would solve much in ma case.

You're right. It doesn't make a difference. I've gotten away and my life went to crap. What I meant is finally working my *** off and worrying about myself and helping only myself so I get to go out in nature and sit and relax and have privacy, like I want. That is my getaway.