Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

LoyalXenite

Really dont feel like doing the housework... but i've been procrastinating it for about 4 days now... its starting to get ridiculous

coyote

Interesting. Looks like a thread I posted in last week has disappeared. So much for checking for updates. Do people just ask for their threads to be deleted because others disagree and they get embarrassed or something?

yes, many people ask for their own threads to be deleted... for whatever reason - apparently many of the members of this forum suffer from anxiety issues of of one form or another :idontknow:

interestingly, other members then assume it was about THEM and go off on rants about censorship, free-speech and all sorts of other nonsense

(oh, btw, i wasn't talking about YOU)

hoddesdon

If you boil eggs until they are hard-boiled, they develop a grey metallic tinge if you do not eat them immediately. If you only soft-boil them i.e. stop as soon as they become solid, then the grey metallic tinge does not develop.

Kiwong

Today I walking through the mall and being around people seemed too hard, my energy completely sapped. I want some time away, I have a holiday coming up, and I am going to keep my own company much more than I can while I am working.

tumblr_msbe34ntbc1qz4d4bo1_1280.jpg

jaim38

Thanks for the poster Kihira. Sometimes my minds keeps on bringing back the past and I find myself dwelling on it too much.

Capsaicin

Thank goodness Futurama is ending. Every other episode is some Fry/Leela drama. Rest in peace with what dignity remains, old friend.

Is it just me or being happy takes work? For some people atleast.

It does. Same thing with general appreciation for things. You could say happiness is quite literally an 'acquired' taste.

It's the reason why people that sit around waiting for it to stumble into their lives generally don't find it.

dottie

It does. Same thing with general appreciation for things. You could say happiness is quite literally an 'acquired' taste.

It's the reason why people that sit around waiting for it to stumble into their lives generally don't find it.

yep. it is scientifically proven that neural pathways become conditioned so we fall into the same modes / thought-patterns. it does take work to retrain your thoughts (which then leads to the feelings part).