Post your picture thread

FriendlyShadow

I honestly think that being born physically attractive on top of having social anxiety is almost like a curse. It never helped me make friends. Ironically, my personality doesn't match with my appearance. I feel that this is the only gift I'll ever be blessed with, and even that won't last. Sometimes I wish I looked different.

Last edited:

FriendlyShadow

I don't understand. Are you saying you're ugly on the inside?

Nope, I'm just stating the fact that since I'm an introvert, my looks pretty much get me nowhere. I know a lot of people feel bad for me because my life isn't exactly a bowl full of cherries. I'd rather waste my youth now and just let my life run its course...

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Nope, I'm just stating the fact that since I'm an introvert, my looks pretty much get me nowhere. I know a lot of people feel bad for me because my life isn't exactly a bowl full of cherries. I'd rather waste my youth now and just let my life run its course...

That sounds like depression talking. Being pretty may not have helped you so far because of introversion and anxiety but it's not really hurting you either. You could still have a stroke of luck and happen upon a good prospect who finds you attractive. More practically, you're still quite young. If you do all that you can to fight social anxiety you will make progress (even if you never overcome it completely).

Basically: there will be opportunities for your looks to do you good, especially if you work for them.

Don't give up.

PeterO

Peter%20Orvetti.jpg

Last edited:

F0AM

I took this when I was actually happy. I hate going through periods of happiness only to sink back down into the dark abyss. I don't even want to leave the house today.

Hello Sarah!

Nice seeing you around this abyss, was feeling lonely being here for days now without seeing a familiar face. Now that u're here we can hang out and do stuff in this...darkness. Did you brought some light?

And yes, i keep what i said:

you are a pretty good looking woman With this Happy look on your face, which is a very good thing. You send good vibes!

You go to the gym so probably you have a healthy and nice body too

You are funny and have a good sense of humor

You have a job and soon a drivers license too, you'll be able yo take your Prince wherever he wants haha

You like horror! Lol this may sound like i'm joking but i could NEVER ever date someone who's not into horror stuff.....and here i am...single...forever....#foreveralone #noonelovesme #dontcareihaveicecream

Difference is that you already have your driver's license so you're even better now! :p

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Hello Sarah!

Nice seeing you around this abyss, was feeling lonely being here for days now without seeing a familiar face. Now that u're here we can hang out and do stuff in this...darkness. Did you brought some light?

And yes, i keep what i said:

Difference is that you already have your driver's license so you're even better now! :p

tenor.gif

Hey F0AM, I'm sorry you're down here too. It's nice to not go it alone, though :)

I actually don't have my license yet - my appointment is on September 14th. I'm so afraid I will screw it up. Thank you for always being supportive and sweet. You're such a good friend <3

MollyBeGood

You look so happy Sarah, and you are stunning as ever!

I can absolutely relate to the not wanting to be seen vibe. That has been me for a long time unfortunately.

You look so happy Sarah, and you are stunning as ever!

I can absolutely relate to the not wanting to be seen vibe. That has been me for a long time unfortunately.

Thank you, Molly - you're so sweet. It's been rough lately, but my happiness is coming back. I took off to the coast this weekend which has been so much fun and a cute guy staying at the same hotel started a conversation with me :)

MollyBeGood

Thank you, Molly - you're so sweet. It's been rough lately, but my happiness is coming back. I took off to the coast this weekend which has been so much fun and a cute guy staying at the same hotel started a conversation with me :)

That's great, I'd love to hear more about that story!

I was considering the coast myself but what is up with the "fecal matter in the water warning" up my way (lucky me lol) I don't think it was any further South than Coos Bay actually. :)
Has the wildfire smoke cleared up for you guys yet?:crying:

MollyBeGood

So pretty, Sarah! Thank you for posting the pic : ) Are you a native Oregonian?

I'd love to check out that area. I want to live on the coast someday Cascadia Subduction Zone be damned!

Yes omg Please Rain!! Wow what has it been 3 months now??!! I am so over the heat, smoke and sun. I want long, dreary days of rain to suit my mood lol

It's a shame we can't look like who we are.

Oh hell yes!!! If only. :(

There are some really gorgeous guys and stunningly beautiful girls, that are real ar**hole human beings!
Yet they are looked up to by everyone, simply because they were born with a face & body that society deems to be "perfect". (n)

However, if you were unlucky enough to be born with any facial or body proportions, that are not what society considers to be "perfect" - than you are screwed.
Even if you are a decent, kind human being - your facial/body ugliness means you will be considered completely worthless in this world - no matter what you do. :mad: