Post your picture thread

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Aww, you said 'gorgeous' not just 'cute'! Thanks, Pug *blush*.

I don't know why I'm still single - I mean, I have white straight teeth and good hygiene, you'd think that would be enough for some people haha jk :p

Honestly, I think it's because I don't look like an Instagram model and am a weird-looking alien from outer space - they just can't get past the tentacles.

Well I do have a thing for gorgeous aliens..

No guys, wait a minute here!!!. I think that I should be her boyfriend as i've admired her for some time, i see past her odd dodgy photos (like the one above where she looks like a flippin stunned mullet!!! lol), and i like the way she writes (ie i like her mind, body & soul - the complete woman - ala completo) :perfect: :bigsmile:

No guys, wait a minute here!!!. I think that I should be her boyfriend as i've admired her for some time, i see past her odd dodgy photos (like the one above where she looks like a flippin stunned mullet!!! lol), and i like the way she writes (ie i like her mind, body & soul - the complete woman - ala completo) :perfect: :bigsmile:

You're far too kind, but no one is my boyfriend. I've already been marked in the census as a spinster :bigsmile:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Wouldn't mind untying that ribbon...

giphy.gif

You're far too kind, but no one is my boyfriend. I've already been marked in the census as a spinster :bigsmile:

We may have covered this before, but have you considered roleplaying as girlfriend/boyfriend? I think it would be FUN!!! :thumbup: :bigsmile: (seriously!)
I hope i don't sound desperate & creepy :giggle:

Last edited:
I deleted my last post because I like this picture better - this is good exposure if you hate pictures of yourself.
Ok, I don't normally post comments in this thread - but I have to say even as a heterosexual female - I can not understand why you don't have a boyfriend in real life!!?? :eek:

Honestly, I think it's because I don't look like an Instagram model and am a weird-looking alien from outer space - they just can't get past the tentacles.
Hey, don't knock tentacles, some men go crazy over tentacles on a woman. :bigsmile:
Skip to 3:35mins.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKXwH_zX1ec

Ok, I don't normally post comments in this thread - but I have to say even as a heterosexual female - I can not understand why you don't have a boyfriend in real life!!?? :eek:

Hey, don't knock tentacles, some men go crazy over tentacles on a woman. :bigsmile:
Skip to 3:35mins.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKXwH_zX1ec

Blue, you are way too damn nice - thank you. I don't have a boyfriend because the guys I like never like me back. I feel like a ghost sometimes because no one notices me - even when I get dressed up.

I don't look the way I want to look yet, so I still feel like I am in metamorphosis.

You're not ugly Sarah_M. I could see you were doing a face yesterday, what were you doing? lol

Haha That was my "I've been here for 12 hours and am leaving for vacation tomorrow - I just wanna go home" face. I feel like my features are different and I would very much benefit from a rhinoplasty (nose job) because my nose is crooked.