Post your picture thread

MikeyC

I already posted a pic in this thread, but here's another one.
bcsa.jpg
You are soooo pretty! :shyness:

I know I shouldn't do this but I'm going to anyway.

How old do I look? (if you already told me/know my age don't answer)

Be honest.

Last edited:

dottie

You look young and ridic beautiful... Have you tried contouring? I only ask because I know you have a thing about looking older and it is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of makeup tricks.

You look young and ridic beautiful... Have you tried contouring? I only ask because I know you have a thing about looking older and it is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of makeup tricks.

I saw a tutorial on it once, but it involved putting so much makeup on your face and I really don't want to do that. If it looked really natural and not caked-on I suppose I'd give it a try, but I don't even know how to. Those tutorials look so much easier than they actually are because the girls who do them are experienced. I still have trouble with blending eyeshadow so I just stick to two complimentary colors :/

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I know I shouldn't do this but I'm going to anyway.

How old do I look? (if you already told me/know my age don't answer)

Be honest.

Being honest, I don't think of an age when I look at you. I just see, well, you. I can't objectively say how old you look now.

I can vaguely recall first seeing you. I don't remember ever thinking you looked other than your age.

Is it weird that I like your pictures better where you aren't smiling?

I can vaguely recall first seeing you. I don't remember ever thinking you looked other than your age.

Is it weird that I like your pictures better where you aren't smiling?

I definitely don't look my age. In some pictures I think I look older than I do in real life. And in some pictures I've taken think I look even younger O_O

I don't think it's weird that you like them better when I'm not smiling because I have a round face, and when I smile it looks chubby. It's not as dramatic in real life but pictures make my face look fat.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I definitely don't look my age. In some pictures I think I look older than I do in real life. And in some pictures I've taken think I look even younger O_O

I don't think it's weird that you like them better when I'm not smiling because I have a round face, and when I smile it looks chubby. It's not as dramatic in real life but pictures make my face look fat.
I agree that your apparent age varies some with your pictures.

It's not a matter of how pretty you look that makes me like some pictures better than others. I've seen you in a lot of pics, and on cam, and on video. I know what you look like; it's a non-issue. I think I like the non-smiling ones better because they seem more real, I guess. I mean I know you smile of course, it's just...I dunno.

And if I need to say it: yeesh, your face doesn't look fat when you smile. :eek:h:

pictures

Just like nate said, I don't really see an age when I look at you, and it may be because I know you and your age already. You look very pretty though, that's all I really see. I've always had a really difficult time in general guessing ages since people tend to look so different that it's hard to tell a specific age as opposed to just guessing a general age range.

dottie

I saw a tutorial on it once, but it involved putting so much makeup on your face and I really don't want to do that. If it looked really natural and not caked-on I suppose I'd give it a try, but I don't even know how to. Those tutorials look so much easier than they actually are because the girls who do them are experienced. I still have trouble with blending eyeshadow so I just stick to two complimentary colors :/

It's really easy, just dab a little powder in the hollow of your cheek... doesn't have to be full drag! This is Nyx Taupe. Honestly though, I don't think you need to be worried at all.

NYX-Taupe-Powder-Blush5.jpg

Just like nate said, I don't really see an age when I look at you, and it may be because I know you and your age already. You look very pretty though, that's all I really see. I've always had a really difficult time in general guessing ages since people tend to look so different that it's hard to tell a specific age as opposed to just guessing a general age range.

It's really easy, just dab a little powder in the hollow of your cheek... doesn't have to be full drag! This is Nyx Taupe. Honestly though, I don't think you need to be worried at all.

NYX-Taupe-Powder-Blush5.jpg

Isn't that blush? I do use blush already, but it's pink, not flesh-colored. I guess I'd have to look into it more. Thanks :)

No idea how old you are, I'm guessing about 20?

Early 20s.

Oh come ON. Haha. ...really? Hrm. Well, again, it's a picture, but... I don't know. Thanks for replying.

Silatuyok