Post your picture thread

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Really...? D'ye think think a ZZ Top style beard would be wise, with ma build-in sun tan? Ah mean, it'd look epic - and rightly so - but also there's the whole Middle Eastern thing as well, y'know...? Coz ah've been mistaken for one ae them before.*

* Ye git whit ah'm implyin' here, right? ;)
They'll probably figure out you're not a terrorist as soon as you open your mouth.

If they don't, threaten to plant explosives in their car. :bigsmile:

So hell yeah, grow that bushy beard! If the occasional moron thinks you're something you're not, well--there's no cure for rabid xenophobes anyway.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
They'll probably figure out you're not a terrorist as soon as you open your mouth.

Aye, they'll figure oot that I'm Scottish... Or possibly German. :bigsmile:

If they don't, threaten to plant explosives in their car. :bigsmile:

^ Tryin' sayin' in a Scottish accent... Ffrrpp! Ah think ah've jist shat masel'.

So hell yeah, grow that bushy beard!

Awright, ye talked me intae it. Bushy beard, it is :thumbup:

If the occasional moron thinks you're something you're not, well--there's no cure for rabid xenophobes anyway.

Ah disagree with ya on that last part. But yer correct, overall. :thumbup:

Graeme1988

You're looking great :thumbup:

Yer no' wrong there, darlin'. ;)

also I love your freckles!

^ That text is awfy wee, is it no'? :sarcastic:

Well.... That's got tae be a first, surely? Don't think anybuddy ever mentioned ma freckles when ah've posted a photo here? ::eek::

Though ah've always loved ma freckles. Never understood why some folk who huv freckles dislike them?

Hoppy

My go at a beard. 3 months without trimming. It has now been cut, my face looks weird.

And my dog.

10606245_10152350210261589_3268543338664084608_n.jpg

Lavinialuna

Why um ah still single, again?

Apparently sexy soundin' accent
Good lookin'
Social anxiety F _ _ kin'... Boo! :thumbdown:[/I]
Probably only because you don't get yourself out there, you know what I mean? With social anxiety it's hard to get anywhere to meet people, and then, even if you do, you have to put yourself out there and make conversation so people can get to know you. It's hard! Don't give up, please. Keep working on finding peace inside yourself and eventually it will happen.
In the mean time, you can always flirt with your friendly SPW cougar :bigsmile:

Graeme1988

My go at a beard. 3 months without trimming.

You actually suit the beard at that length, Hoppy. :thumbup:

It has now been cut, my face looks weird.

Ah know the feelin'... Ah look weird when ah shave mine off. Ah take it you've done the same.

Though ah think ye git use to havin' the beard after a while if you don't shave it often.

And my dog.

Awww, your dog looks adorable.

Graeme1988

Probably only because you don't get yourself out there, you know what I mean? With social anxiety it's hard to get anywhere to meet people, and then, even if you do, you have to put yourself out there and make conversation so people can get to know you. It's hard! Don't give up, please. Keep working on finding peace inside yourself and eventually it will happen.[/I]

Thanks for the advice. Some self-confidence wouldnae go a miss, either.

In the mean time, you can always flirt with your friendly SPW cougar :bigsmile:

My response to reading that comment:
coffeescreen.gif
You just made my day. :brindis: My follow-up comment: Sooo, eh...
crush.gif

Lavinialuna

Probably only because you don't get yourself out there, you know what I mean? With social anxiety it's hard to get anywhere to meet people, and then, even if you do, you have to put yourself out there and make conversation so people can get to know you. It's hard! Don't give up, please. Keep working on finding peace inside yourself and eventually it will happen.[/I]

Thanks for the advice. Some self-confidence wouldnae go a miss, either.

My response to reading that comment:
coffeescreen.gif
You just made my day. :brindis: My follow-up comment: Sooo, eh...
crush.gif
You better not be teasing! lm@o!

GhastlyCC

Here's me looking like shit.
kboaww.jpg

P.S
I'm not tying to make a mean face in this picture.
That's basically how I look all the time.lol
Chronic resting "bitch face"