Post your picture thread

lyricalliaisons

Me again.

ayrdx.jpg

I'm reading a vampire novel right now (don't worry, none of them sparkle), and while I was uploading phone pictures I found some old ones on my computer from two years ago or so. I think I look like a vampire in this one. I just need some fangs. No idea why I saved this one, haha. Yikes!

:D

Last edited:

jimmy75

I'm reading a vampire novel right now (don't worry, none of them sparkle), and while I was uploading phone pictures I found some old ones on my computer from two years ago or so. I think I look like a vampire in this one. I just need some fangs. No idea why I saved this one, haha. Yikes!

You're pretty. Seriously, I wonder why half of the people on here have anxiety when they're so good looking.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Seriously, I wonder why half of the people on here have anxiety when they're so good looking.

Well, ah wonder that anaw... But, then again, even good lookin' folk huv their issues. Jist sayin', anxiety and depression cun affect anybuddy, regardless of looks.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
You two need your eyesight checked. Pretty!? Maybe if you like bloodshot eyes, dry lips, and messy hair hahaha. It was supposed to be horrifying! Thanks though!

Well, ah wuz gonnae say ye look a wee bit tired in that photo but didnae want tae mention it. :bigsmile:

lyricalliaisons

You're very pretty :)