Post your picture thread

Adam1303

you'r not that yougn looking adam.. im 28 and i look younger than you :) but yeah compared to some, you do. but you look good

Well I'm glad that I don't appear that young to you, seeing as I still get asked for ID when buying or going to watch a 15 movie.. Quite annoying to say at the least.

Gaucho

2 years ago and about 7 or 8 kg lighter I think:
picture.php

this picture is kinda yellow dont know why,those stuff behind me are white,like my avatar.

hey, looking geat man, seriously.

MikeyC

looking young is awesome. i wish i looked younger than 29...I'd be thankful:D
You look great the way you are.

don't you worry about that, you look just fine. Not too long ago, I was out with my mom and some lady thought she was my wife, now that was pretty humiliating
^ hahaha, aww. if it makes you feel any better, i've had the same thing happen to me. my dad and i were running errands and we bumped into an acquaintance of his. i was asked if i was his wife. (eep!) but my dad looked really good for his age at the time -- at least ten years younger. hooray for good anti-aging genes!
Oh, damn. Ha.

dyingtolive

fit, looking good man! & im always envious of the Beards. a man is blessed to be able to grow one. Btw, i thought your chest was yur neck on first look... lol

Also, Olhos, as usual you look great and you look like a real nice cool guy as well whos easy to get along with or hang out with.

MrSunday

2 years ago and about 7 or 8 kg lighter I think:
picture.php

this picture is kinda yellow dont know why,those stuff behind me are white,like my avatar.

I see dead people behind you. They are saying how fabulous you are. The government should make it illegal for you to walk around the streets covered.