Post your picture thread

dyingtolive

thanks srij, beleza and Boby
sorry that was pretty fast

i start having this paranoid fear that someone i know in real life is browsing the forum and recognizes me and discovers my profile and starts reading all my posts

Boby

i start having this paranoid fear that someone i know in real life is browsing the forum and recognizes me and discovers my profile and starts reading all my posts
Well I do get a bit paranoid when I post my pictures here,but you have to ask yourself what would that person you know do on this forum unless they have similar problems with you?Also I think somebody can't open a profile and find the posts if it doesn't have an account.

dyingtolive

very rare it will happen...yes.. though at my work computer, my history is recorded and what i type might even be seen by the HR i never know.. there are also references to socialphobiaworld in my facebook so if someone was really intersted in my history they could find it.

i tried to check this thread also while signed off and some pictures i think don't load but some do, like the ones posted in replies. i was able to see ur last picture Boby

Gaucho

very rare it will happen...yes.. though at my work computer, my history is recorded and what i type might even be seen by the HR i never know.. there are also references to socialphobiaworld in my facebook so if someone was really intersted in my history they could find it.

i tried to check this thread also while signed off and some pictures i think don't load but some do, like the ones posted in replies. i was able to see ur last picture Boby
hehe, i didnt see you picture dyingtolive:( too late. post it again mate.

dyingtolive

Boby: A very good picture, it looks really peaceful.

I agree thats a cool place you got there, perfect hanging out with your dawgs and kick back sipping on your drink of choice with umbrella and cherry

hey dyingtolive, i dint see your picture:( was too late. why don't you post it again?

Gaucho ok i will post it again when there are 0 people logged on. Just hang on.... : ))

EscapeArtist

Oh my god I need to lose weight... lower face fat. Well now i'm motivated at least, after sorting through pictures to find one angled enough.
wish appearance wasn't such a big part of SA..

Picture036.jpg

pleasenobodyrecognizeme

MikeyC

Escape, you look beautiful. No weight loss necessary. :) I like the old-school Canon camera mirror-shot, too, haha.