Post your picture thread

Srijita52

OK even If I'm new here I decided to upload a picture here I think I wanted to be a little serious here, it's my fb profile pic anyway. So there you go!
I completely agree with Gaucho, you're a very attractive man.
Yes sweet lady but why you want to remove it? Maybe you worried someone might recognise you here? I have that fear too, but I don't know many people in RL and its a very low chance of anyone I know (all super social) in RL who will ever step into this forum.
Thanks. Its not much about people recognising me in real life. I guess I tend to be a little self conscious about my appearace, like you I don't think very highly of it as well.

Srijita52

Aw, thank you. ::eek:: I hate having my picture taken by someone else, though. Those are the photos I'm always most critical, slightly self-loathing and self-conscious of, but that recent one turned out good.
I understand but this one really does look very good.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I understand but this one really does look very good.

Oh, yeah, I agree with you on that. :) At least, I wasn't asked to smile... thankfully. "Oh, go on! Smile!". I'm always akward in photos like that, because you can't hide your discomfort when faking a smile.

Hoppy

Here's recent photo of me. I didn't take it, though - my mum did. Might remove it later, I'm not sure. (Viewers with a nervous disposition may wish to...) I'm just kidding! ::p::D

Stephen King, Ludlum, Dean Koontz, Noam Chomsky, Dan Brown, Michael Crichton, Terry Pratchett.

Of course you need the Loony Tunes to keep balance in your life.;)

Graeme1988

Have you considered growing a beard or a moustache Graeme?

I'd actually shaved my beard and moustache down to stubble for that recent picture, because apparently short hair & a slightly long beard would look "stupid" on me. Aw, F**K! :mad: Though, my beard and moustache doesn't seem to grow beyond a certain length. Here's a old photo to illustrate what I mean by that....

Attachments

• SAM_0493.jpg
    SAM_0493.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0

Graeme1988

Stephen King, Ludlum, Dean Koontz, Noam Chomsky, Dan Brown, Michael Crichton, Terry Pratchett.

Of course you need the Loony Tunes to keep balance in your life.;)

Yes, you're quite right, Hoppy. We must maintain balance in our lives somehow. :D

Valhalla

I'd actually shaved my beard and moustache down to stubble for that recent picture, because apparently short hair & a slightly long beard would look "stupid" on me. Aw, F**K! :mad: Though, my beard and moustache doesn't seem to grow beyond a certain length. Here's a old photo to illustrate what I mean by that....

Bah! Objection! I shall not accept that thy were told these things, whoever gave that sentence was clearly unable to perform an actual observation of the individual in question.

I shall require a beard one week from now. At least do it *sniff* for us who lack the ability to grow one. ::(:

Graeme1988

Bah! Objection! I shall not accept that thy were told these things, whoever gave that sentence was clearly unable to perform an actual observation of the individual in question.

:D Hahahaha. Indeed!

I shall require a beard one week from now. At least do it *sniff* for us who lack the ability to grow one. ::(:

My beard is beginning to grow back now. I shaved my beard before cutting my hair, so I suppose helps. So, resisting the temptation to have another shave and, despite it being a wee bit itchy; my beard will be back to the length it was in that old photo after a few more weeks.

psych

OK even If I'm new here I decided to upload a picture here I think I wanted to be a little serious here, it's my fb profile pic anyway. So there you go!

What a handsome guy!

Here's recent photo of me. I didn't take it, though - my mum did. Might remove it later, I'm not sure. (Viewers with a nervous disposition may wish to...) I'm just kidding! ::p::D

You have such a warm & friendly visage, Graeme...

This is my hideous-looking self a few years ago when I was on holiday in Switzerland with family. I was like 35kg lighter then. Try not to throw up upon viewing my pic:

Another great looking person!

This board is truly blessed with a bunch of beautiful, self-deprecating individuals! :D