Post your picture thread

rebyoo

Aw thank you everyone :D hehe there was no occasion Boby, i just had those clothes lying around and decided to be strange XD

Newtype

Being Nyan Cat...

nyan.jpg

LOL, so cute (^o^)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Finally decided to cut my hair and get a shave today. Forgive the blank, vacant expression on my face.

Attachments

• SAM_0561.jpg
    SAM_0561.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0562.jpg
    SAM_0562.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0

EscapeArtist

Okay... i'm going to post a recent, not angled pic.... :( I am self conscious about the fact that I'm 20 pounds heavier and 3-4 years older than the other pics I've posted but WHATEVER life is not about appearances damnit. Why do I care so much? Liking somebody has nothing to do with it. All I want is my soul to reflect from my eyes enough for people to know me right upon seeing them. Here is a picture from 2 weeks ago...

itsme.jpg

Excuse the lame disco pose. It was a random "321 pose" moment

MrSunday

You're beautiful EscapeArtist. :)

But I look extremely beautiful too.

Valtome.png

I'm perfection.

Uwee hee hee! Uwee hee hee! I have always known that only I, MrSunday, possessed the grace and beauty to be chosen by the goddess! How wonderful to finally be recognized for my excellence! I am perfection! I am divinity! God I'm gorgeous! Uwee hee hee!

Srijita52

But I look extremely beautiful too.

Valtome.png

I'm perfection.

Uwee hee hee! Uwee hee hee! I have always known that only I, MrSunday, possessed the grace and beauty to be chosen by the goddess! How wonderful to finally be recognized for my excellence! I am perfection! I am divinity! God I'm gorgeous! Uwee hee hee!

Haha I don't know what to say!