Post your picture thread

MikeyC

Ummm (deep breath)ok, this one is a few years old.... I certainly can't hold a candle to Mr. Sunday's beauty! ::p:

I haven't changed all that much... Except my hair does not look reddish at all, & it's much longer right now. It's like light brown with a few blonde streaks.
I don't have any current shots, cause I can't figure out how to get them off my stupid phone. :confused:

me13.jpg
Hey, good-lookin'.

Gaucho

srijita ,boby, and dyingtolive, thank you for the nice words.
btw dyingtolive i just realized what your name means, after reading it carefully.

dyingtolive

youre welcome gaucho,
well i chose it specifically from a line from a metallica song at the time.. (Trapped under ice )
I guess like dying can just be yearning to live, or dying, killing yourself slowly, to live, such in the case of somethings like substance abuse, or eating disorders. like an anorexic is killing himself in order to feel good enough to live, or an alcoholic needs to drink in order to function in everyday mundane things

psych

Very nice smile, Gaucho!
Lookin' good, Ignace!
Lea, long -n- lean!
How great it is to log back in and see such kind words and faces!
Thank you so much everyone! :cool: I feel better now than I did earlier!

Gaucho

you are very pretty lea, before i saw your picture i always imagined you were blond, not in a bad way, but somehow i thought you were blond :)

Lea

Banned
you are very pretty lea, before i saw your picture i always imagined you were blond, not in a bad way, but somehow i thought you were blond :)

Thanks :). I actually think now and then about going blonde, because I am sometimes fed up with how dull and ordinary my color is. But I am afraid of change and that it might not turn out well. I used to have dark hair before too but don´t think it suits me much..

KiaKaha

Banned
Lea - you look.... now whats the right word I am looking for here...on the tip of my tounge... umm.... oh yes...AWESOME... you have great style. Very striking.

Everyone here looks good. Gonna have to uglify this thread up soon - yin and yan and all that.

Srijita52

Again thank you all for being nice, hope you don´t mean it in a sarcastic way. I can´t believe I posted this photo, it´s horrible ::eek::. But I didn´t bother much to get any better and don´t enjoy taking pictures of myself. My face looks retarded too. Once a lady from agency where I was applying for a job said: "Don´t you have a pic where you´d look at least a bit normal?" That was priceless :D. I spent half day crying but not because of being offended, but because it meant loosing another job opportunity. Just because of a stupid photo. The thought that you don´t even need to do anything, all they need is to look into your face to know the whole truth, that you´re good to nothing. (It was another photo btw but the face is still the same, no matter what I do).
I think you look gorgeous Lea and I'm sure everyone else here does too.

Ignace

I think I can see the resemblance Lea. :D
Don't let such things get to you Lea, it's a fact that you're cute. ;) (no sarcasm intended if that's what you're afraid for)
On which page is your picture, Srijita ?