Post your picture thread

1BlackSheep

Lol, they had to do that conscious sedation thing to me too, but I still came to and felt every bit of it. I don't remember much, just the pop! Urrrhhhhhh. The nurses kept telling my friends, "damn he's a really hard one to pop". My keyboard player in my band fainted while it happened lol. And I know I was cussing like a sailor when it happened lol. They would lift my arm all the way up over my head then let go and my arm would just drop right away with me screaming some very insensitive things towards the nurses lol. I did apologize after though lol. I said some pretty nasty things
Lol - the nurses are used to it, believe me!

EscapeArtist

Here be me since i haven't posted one of me in quite a while, show ya'll I'm healing well. i should really be wearing the other sling for the other arm but its just impossible lol, plus that one feels a lot better than my left shoulder. find out monday if i need surgery on lefty, keep your fingers crossed i really hope i don't.

You're a cutie and I loooooove your style it's so down to earth

Feeling_Nothing

New picture here, some have already seen it, some havn't but I'm putting it out here anyways. It's my new airsoft outfit :) (No those aren't real guns btw, they are airsoft guns)

Me.jpg

Camazotz

I was surprised to find a picture thread on here, but it was a good surprise. Glad to know people are working toward progression and feeling comfortable in sharing.

There was once a time when I would have been horrified at the idea of posting my photo online. But fortunately after years of tearing down of walls, it's no longer a problem.

Anyways, here is a picture from when I had bangs, which I sorely miss.

_MG_3540.jpg