Post your picture thread

^ Ah here! Hahhaha. Silentbird you were a cute kid but there is a childhood pics thread :p when are you going to post your current pic?

Art you look great!!! Very handsome!

SilentBird

I would be uncomfortable posting a recent photo of myself, subjecting myself to the possibility of comments, or preferably being politely ignored.

Yes I have aged well. I am 7.

Seriously, I could get away with saying I am 10 years younger than what I really am. I have lived a sheltered life.

If you look at my avatar, that's how I see myself.

persianfan247

I am at Uni at the moment. Took this with the webcam.

picture.php

dyingtolive

I would be uncomfortable posting a recent photo of myself, subjecting myself to the possibility of comments, or preferably being politely ignored.

Yes I have aged well. I am 7.

Seriously, I could get away with saying I am 10 years younger than what I really am. I have lived a sheltered life.

If you look at my avatar, that's how I see myself.

Yo Silent... i found your recent picture!! ::p: guess where? do i get a prize?? See i told you you had the potential to be a cute one if you just lost some weight.

SilentBird

Yo Silent... i found your recent picture!! ::p: guess where? do i get a prize?? See i told you you had the potential to be a cute one if you just lost some weight.

Aw thanks. Where else would you find it? ::p: You get a prize, but the details are still being decided. What colour are tomatoes? My face ::eek::

Pookah

Haven't been here in a while. This pic is about a week old aka right after surgery. Hoping to get bandages changed (if not stitches out?) tomorrow. Marker says "yes" doctor writes that to confirm foot being operated on I guess.

tifffootbandage.jpg

mindflux

Haven't been here in a while. This pic is about a week old aka right after surgery. Hoping to get bandages changed (if not stitches out?) tomorrow. Marker says "yes" doctor writes that to confirm foot being operated on I guess.

tifffootbandage.jpg

What happened to your leg, also, what is wrong with your nails, why are they bloody?

WeirdyMcGee

What happened to your leg, also, what is wrong with your nails, why are they bloody?

hahaha
you're...?
Nailpolish.

POOOOK!
Thank goodness it wasn't your EYEBROWS they had to operate on! I would have had a broken heart to see them all bandaged up...
Feet, I can deal with.
Although I imagine it's terrible to be immobile for so long.
I like to jump on beds and chase the cats around the house.

Rembrandt Broam

tifffootbandage.jpg

Only you could manage to make a bandaged foot look sexy. ;)

Hope it's all healing well and the stitches are out soon.