Post your picture thread

Srijita52

Thanks but I have already had my mansion raided, been arrested and my bank accounts frozen. They had to release me, they had nothing on me :cool:

Kim-Dotcom-007.jpg

Ahh you're so clever! You had hidden all the evidence before, didn't you? o_O

Gaucho

hey Silent bird and A86. nice i saw a pic of you two. both look good and like like nice guys. and like many times here i would of never guessed that one of you may have SA or depression.

SilentBird

hey Silent bird and A86. nice i saw a pic of you two. both look good and like like nice guys. and like many times here i would of never guessed that one of you may have SA or depression.

I have to confess that isn't me in those pictures. I'm too shy to post my photo in this thread. Sorry ::(:

Last edited:

Hoppy

Well I went out and about to my sisters birthday party and some pictures were taken. Still not used to my face looking like that without the beard. Don't know how long it'll last before I hide my face again with hair :p

You are not my type, but I really like your sister.

Well I went out and about to my sisters birthday party and some pictures were taken. Still not used to my face looking like that without the beard. Don't know how long it'll last before I hide my face again with hair :p

Ah its good to see you A86! You look great in those pics and very good looking.