Post your picture thread

Iluv

Ok just came back from shopping ,i had to buy some clothes for an future event (my cousin wedding) ,so here are some pics of me in my new formal clothes :D.
[/URL]

Also ,what do you guys think tie with no hat or scarf+hat?

Boby you remind me so much of Joseph Gordon-Levitt the actor. But anyways, you're looking good :)

lonely_drummer

just me with one of my best friend's who i've told and understands this issue :)
l.jpg

:eek: Hey pretty ladies!!

Roman Legion

I seldom take pictures of myself, but I made it for a dating site (Which never yielded a single result by the way..) But, at least you guys can get some sort of use from it.. I apologize for the mess in the background, I was cleaning up when I took it. (I'm very obsessive about keeping tidy!)

dsc00900dcw.jpg

Iluv

I seldom take pictures of myself, but I made it for a dating site (Which never yielded a single result by the way..) But, at least you guys can get some sort of use from it.. I apologize for the mess in the background, I was cleaning up when I took it. (I'm very obsessive about keeping tidy!)

dsc00900dcw.jpg

Looking good, you look like Shia Labeouf ! A spitting image of him!!!

Roman Legion

Looking good, you look like Shia Labeouf ! A spitting image of him!!!

I don't think I have ever been called that before.. Then again, I don't socialize whatsoever.. :/ I think this picture looks like the cover to City to City..lol

you look kl man ^^

Thanks!

Cool pic man....ohhh and welcome to SPW.:D

I'm glad to be here.. Hope there are answers here I seek.. :)

Silatuyok

I like the camo/plaid ensemble.

Roman Legion

Roman, if I saw your picture on a dating site, I would have emailed you!

Also, um... do you have an Irish accent?

I either get no responses or I get some very obese trashy girl that wants to meet me. When I take the initiative to write someone there, they treat the correspondence like a text message and reply like this.. "how r u?" Irritating being the one with social issues and I am putting more effort into it than them.. I basically don't care for a relationship now, and I'm okay with that.

My family does, but I don't really talk at all.. I tend to think I have no accent..

I like the camo/plaid ensemble.

I just wear what I have with little care how it looks.. The pants were free, the plaid shirt is slightly torn up, I have had it since the 90's.. The only real clothing I buy are T-shirts.. I have bad vision, but I prefer wayfarer sunglasses over my regular glasses.

Also, Maybe I should just learn sign language so people leave me alone.. I can't talk to them anyway.

Here are a few more really old pictures.. I don't have many..

(Took this one because I needed one for myspace)
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8417/dscf0948hx.jpg

(This one was not my doing, someone took it of me while I was trying to do my school work.. They kept trying to get me to talk and when I went to see what was in their hands, I got hit with the blinding flash of a camera.. People were really cruel back then.. Now that I seldom leave the house, not so much. This just re-enforces the idea that I should just learn sign language..)
http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/4240/l8fac543815db4ba8b0d2de.jpg

Last edited:

Agent_Violet

dsc00900dcw.jpg

I'd email you in a heartbeat if I saw that on a dating site :) VERY handsome guy!