Post your picture thread

KateW

Ok for my 100th post ...i'll put some pics of me,look at them well because i think i'm going to delete them very soon .

Here is me at New Years Party :

me again with a buddy :

Hope you can see the pics...i haven't uploaded pics on forum until now.

Feeling_Nothing is right, you come across as a fun loving guy! Cutie with a nice smile :]

Iluv

Ok for my 100th post ...i'll put some pics of me,look at them well because i think i'm going to delete them very soon .
[/IMG][/URL]

Hope you can see the pics...i haven't uploaded pics on forum until now.

Mr. Handsome !

Cutie coyote.

Here's just a couple of me messing around with the webcam. I had a hair-do today. You can't really see it though. Dark photos. But that's probably a good thing :)

Aw, you're beautiful Twiggle!

JustMe1987

picture1ub.jpg

think i will try not remove photo for 1day, not much portuguese people on this forum so i think probably no one will recognize me xD.

if anyone want random/support chat can PM i will send my msn (i just dont put here because google is an track expert lol)

i dont really know how to upload pics so i will put link too: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/picture1ub.jpg/

btw. i see lot of pretty people here, especially girls that for me all seem models.

Last edited:

Boby

Ok just came back from shopping ,i had to buy some clothes for an future event (my cousin wedding) ,so here are some pics of me in my new formal clothes :D.

Also ,what do you guys think tie with no hat or scarf+hat?