Post your picture thread

Iluv

Ugh here's an exceptionally rare photo of me smiling. I absolutely hate my face when I smile. But I never have a straight face in fact Im animated Im like a cartoon. But anyway, hair is 8 inchs shorter. I wanted it more mullety but my hairdresser said she'll only do it in stages :rolleyes:

You are so gorgeous! I am really jealous of you right now, haha! :)

sullyS25

Ugh here's an exceptionally rare photo of me smiling. I absolutely hate my face when I smile. But I never have a straight face in fact Im animated Im like a cartoon. But anyway, hair is 8 inchs shorter. I wanted it more mullety but my hairdresser said she'll only do it in stages :rolleyes:

I think you are beautiful Jewel. Thank you for posting these pictures!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!

You look great in both of those photos, Jewel. Nice smile. :)

Newtype

You're gorgeous, the hair is great!

twiggle

Prettyyyy!!
That hairstyle really suits you :)

Iluv

^ Your d's are hot. :) Your test is hot too.

@Jewel, we are just telling you the truth! haha

Last edited:

JonSP

Stunning :)

wanna date