Post your picture thread

Feeling_Nothing

狼;589209 said:
OMG look at that bass??!!!!

and

Niceeeee hookah flavored tobaccy sounds good!

Thanks, it's carp btw :)
Also yeah the flavored tobacco is nice, there was a campfire where I was invited too, at first I didn't want to go because I only knew 1 person. However in the end I did have "some" fun after getting to talk to the others :)

Iluv

This is the thing I was sucking on

waterpijpen.png

Sorry for the wall :(

Pass the hooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
You look good man :)

MollyBeGood

Thanks, it's carp btw :)
Also yeah the flavored tobacco is nice, there was a campfire where I was invited too, at first I didn't want to go because I only knew 1 person. However in the end I did have "some" fun after getting to talk to the others :)

Carp-wow (feels stupid)LoL Those fish are crazy huge here too, but not a lot of people fish for them mostly trout.

I like to fish too but I have never caught one of those and that is a monster dude!! I hooked up with a silver salmon in Alaska once that was probably half that size which is the biggest fish I have ever had on but lost.

Did you eat it and it looks like it's a lake you caught it in?

really cool pics. I started a post ur fishing pics thread a long time ago but nobody ever did :(

Feeling_Nothing

狼;589214 said:
Did you eat it and it looks like it's a lake you caught it in?

I don't kill any fish :) I just unhook them, if they are 22 pounds + (10kg+) then I take a picture and put them back, however my biggest one (not the one I showed here) is 49.4 pounds :)

MollyBeGood

I don't kill any fish :) I just unhook them, if they are 22 pounds + (10kg+) then I take a picture and put them back, however my biggest one (not the one I showed here) is 49.4 pounds :)

awesome! yeah I have killed very few fish myself, just a few while back country camping because we were out of food :(

50 lbs..holy...was it a carp too then? Do you fly fish? We have sturgeon here in a few rivers that get over a few 1500 lbs and are some over 100 yrs old. They are the coolest.

Feeling_Nothing

狼;589218 said:
50 lbs..holy...was it a carp too then? Do you fly fish? We have sturgeon here in a few rivers that get over a few 1500 lbs and are some over 100 yrs old. They are the coolest.

Yup carp, and no fly fishing :) just ground bait. I only caught 1 sturgeon so far (but was a ton of fun since they jump out of the water) and it was 30 pounds-ish (29, something)?

And Squall !! You posted a picture :) Nice !

MrJones

Starting a new life, change of look (actually I just shaved and cut my hair :p):
Before:
>.>

After:
<.<

PS: im in pajamas in both pics XP

Edit: pics deleted :p

Last edited:

MrJones

Thanks! I don't like how my hair looks like right now, but I don't care. I needed a change and I have it now :D

ありがとう

MrJones, I think you would suit the hairstyle you have as your avatar now. Something with volume and kind of shaggy/messy. But otherwise losing the beard is a nice start to your change! :D You definitely look younger! And it's better with you smiling too :p