Post your picture thread

A bunch of business textbooks (I'm studying for an IT degree but, unfortunately, business subjects are a part of that) and Carl Sagan's "The Demon Haunted World".

Oh, your studying IT are you?
I would find the business portion rather *yawn*.
Why I am a lowly Field Tech. Prefer to do than talk.

Death Rider

DSC_0269.jpg

Death Rider

Thank you for the kind comments. This is exactly what makes me furious... I spent soooo many years not recognizing the possibility to BE beutiful. It ****ed me up bad, when I thought that this terrible social life that I have is because of something I did wrong. Now that I have found the god damn reason for my misfortunes, for my lack of interest in life I can put a stop to it and concentrate on remedying the situation.. Now that I know what needs fixing :>
Thnx to your comments, I just decided to add some pictures to my facebook profile and see how people react to them. Thank you for the support :)

DSC_0033.jpg

Phoenixx

Thank you for the kind comments. This is exactly what makes me furious... I spent soooo many years not recognizing the possibility to BE beutiful. It ****ed me up bad, when I thought that this terrible social life that I have is because of something I did wrong. Now that I have found the god damn reason for my misfortunes, for my lack of interest in life I can put a stop to it and concentrate on remedying the situation.. Now that I know what needs fixing :>
Thnx to your comments, I just decided to add some pictures to my facebook profile and see how people react to them. Thank you for the support :)
^ Good job :)

My boyfriend has been nagging me for a recent photo of me to show to his family and friends. I'm not a huge fan of getting my photo taken, but he seemed to be pretty phsyced about it. So I eventually folded. He want a photo with a smile, but about 20 minutes in, I had to settle for this one.

I can't seem do the involuntary/fake smile thing without it taking monumental effort.

2yke3xk.jpg

Death Rider

Ahm, sorry if I seem akward, but are you gay?
Anyhow, I love your photo :) Don't sweat about not being able to smile, it's not a natural state for us ;D Try the "deeply thinking" look. That should satisfy you and your bf :)

^ You could say so. But technically I'd be categorized as a bisexual. :3

But thank you, DR. That's very sweet. He said he liked it, so I'm taking his word for it that it's alright like this. ;3