Post your picture thread

LookingForward

Scruffy suave

picture.php

Generical

Thanks, he is a cutie, he just stares at you judging the distance and i dunno wind direction? and as soon as you look away, jumps on your face.

kj7

just sitting here playing some WoW so figured i'd toss another pic up!

Attachments

• Picture 23.jpg
    Picture 23.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0

Pookah

Thanks! yup sure did I hit 85 sat morning lol. Do you play?

I had a hiatus for about 5 months or so. But yeah I had been playing 2ish years before that and bought Cata.

Made a worgen, I like the look of the starting area. Can't wait to have more time to play.

kj7

I had a hiatus for about 5 months or so. But yeah I had been playing 2ish years before that and bought Cata.

Made a worgen, I like the look of the starting area. Can't wait to have more time to play.

Awesome. I haven't checked out their starting zone yet but I race changed to worgen to see how it was. They are pretty cool, I like it so far.

Remus

Staff member
Thanks! yup sure did I hit 85 sat morning lol. Do you play?

I saw someone yesterday with a goblin lvl 85, Cata has been out less than a week and someone capped from level 1-85 ! Something wrong there. I thought STO was bad for week capping!

Xylia

I saw someone yesterday with a goblin lvl 85, Cata has been out less than a week and someone capped from level 1-85 ! Something wrong there. I thought STO was bad for week capping!

Botter, maybe? Or someone who has A LOT of time on his/her hands hah

Man... I haven't played WoW in awhile. I quit around the time Burning Crusade came out. My husband keeps wanting to go back, but the thought of our gear being trash now pains me lol I hear the game is more of a cake walk now, though.

I'm really waiting for DC Online to come out...

Remus

Staff member
It's a different game now, very enjoyable though, they worked on the story more , puzzles and interaction.

kj7

Botter, maybe? Or someone who has A LOT of time on his/her hands hah

Man... I haven't played WoW in awhile. I quit around the time Burning Crusade came out. My husband keeps wanting to go back, but the thought of our gear being trash now pains me lol I hear the game is more of a cake walk now, though.

I'm really waiting for DC Online to come out...

Yeah Wotlk was a cake walk for sure but cataclysm is so much different so i'm loving it right now. Vanilla WoW was awesome, TBC was pretty good too but wotlk was awful so i'm glad cata is nothing like it. You and your husband should start playing again!

kj7

Most likely the kid just faction changed or race changed once Cata went live. Thats what I did to try worgens out lol