Post your picture thread

3lefts

bowcy, I really like your smile. It makes me feel like I need to smile, you have a contagious smile!
And you are good looking :)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Let's try this (to some it is repeat, I meant to go all the way). Still unsure if this will work or not for those not in friends list.:confused:

Nice to finally see your face :). You look like a cool guy, I could totally see you fighting a bear ;).

I absolutely love the first one!!
I'm glad you ended up posting your picture, they're really good :D

I liked that one as well. On crutches I am, they are missing both. The first one: Tragic ending there could have been. Forward falling had begun.

Nice to finally see your face :). You look like a cool guy, I could totally see you fighting a bear ;).

I am beyond cool. I am simply amazing.... Right, seriously, a bear doesn't stand a chance against me and Sobieski. Muhaha -- Batter's up!

Liam17

liam3.jpg
[/IMG]

Yeah, thought i'd put another one up thats just been taken :/. wasn't sure about it tbh, but did it anyway, don't think i look appealing in anyway D:

Just G

I'm not very photogenic, so when I take a picture with my cell phone, I wind up taking a 1,000 shots of myself before something comes up decent.

Here's some that I took a couple of months ago.

58412_1527163371848_1017583456_31528211_3110211_n.jpg

39560_1595419918219_1017583456_31675710_482201_n.jpg

NOTE: Liam, you just look like one of those sensitive rock guys that the ladies swoon over. :)

Liam17

Just G: Your good looking, better than me i think anyway.
Yeah i am a rock guy and sensitive, but the ladies don't seem to be around me D:

Just G

Just G: Your good looking, better than me i think anyway.
Yeah i am a rock guy and sensitive, but the ladies don't seem to be around me D:

You're a different brand of sexiness than me. For example, Johnny Depp dons the dirty, bad boy look while George Clooney sports the vintage gentleman look. Both men are considered sexy, but not for the same reasons. You dig? ;)

Trust me, that guitar is your tag team partner. It is something else that makes you interesting.

You just have to get yourself out there.

WriterChick3

It makes me feel kinda bad knowing I'm on a forum where attractive people are posting; Makes me feel like the ugly duckling surrounded by all the beautiful people.

That probably came out wrong. I meant the above comment to sound nice. :)

Just G: Can I make a really dorky comment? You look charming. And a nice smile.