Post your picture thread

Well this is my original comment.

Hey people, just wanted to the problems i face and introduce my self as well. I feel unattractive all the time. I think i am unattractive. People here thin that they ugly. Its a joke, they aren't ugly at all. I am though, its a fact. Here my pic, tell me what you guys think. JUST BE HONEST. No need to tell me lies. They aren't going to help.

P5080073 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Let me add something more on to this. So i born and raised in England in the United Kingdom. I am from a East Indian Background ie brown skin. When i grew i had loads of friends. But as i got older I felt alien in my own country. Why? Because in England if your not white, your a outsider. No matter how many generations before your family migrated.

But I am concerned about my looks because of this. If i start talking to a white/English girl well then most of them would say i am unattractive and some would call me a *******. Dont believe me?

I once asked out a girl of English decent to go out with me when i was 19 and she was 19 as well. And her cool and friendly response was that " i am sorry, ur really ugly plus your a sand ****** so i can never be seen with someone like you"

So people in this forum are nice. People generally in England are nice. But what i felt in my own country so far ,as well general level of attention i get from other girls here in England suggests that I am ugly and hated.

Last edited by a moderator:

hoddesdon

This is getting ridiculous.

Your link would not open for me, but I am sure that Mokkat is not trying to deceive you.

As you so rightly said, many people here think that they are ugly, but it is not true. The reason for that is that it is a symptom of the medical condition. So if you think you are ugly, that it is also a symptom of the medical condition. There is no reason why you should be immune.

3lefts

Whoa was worried but feedback seems good..
I thought I screwed my painting up.

@agoraphobickatie
Sometimes I wish I were more like you. ::eek::

@Sial_Axetder
Sat in the mirror for a few hours with my paints... :)
It isn't teamed with depression at all. It's the weird me, the actual reason I get anxiety....
Insanity feels like a close friend, people shouldn't know that.
I never let go of the normal me anymore.

@Escape_Artist
Involved as much as I can be without really taking a risk. I need to believe more in myself because as it stands I don't feel good enough.
You're prettier than you think you are, and an incredible person from what I've gathered so far. :)

@Confuseddd
Haha... thank you:)
Don't think I could handle being a model.

@Mokkat
Never thought of it as a talent, thank you. (;

3lefts

Let me add something more on to this.

You are in-fact not a bad looking guy. :)
I've made a really good friend from India. He moved to England when he was young as well, and he's in university there right now. I know he had a few english girlfriends. He did say a bit about discrimination or whatever, but he seemed to start to get on well with some people and make a lot of good friends. I actually feel out of place talking to him now because he's such a social guy.
At first I wasn't attracted to his appearance at all, but the more I started to like him, I started to love everything about how he looked. I like the way he looks more than any other guy, because it's him. And I like him. If he didn't live so far away, and I felt like I was datable, I'd happily be his girlfriend.
He's only visited Canada a few times, and I haven't talked to him in months because I've been afraid to. ::(:
Yikes, I'm really getting off point here, or maybe I'm making it?
You look good, and there is hope for you even in England :)

You are in-fact not a bad looking guy. :)
I've made a really good friend from India. He moved to England when he was young as well, and he's in university there right now. I know he had a few english girlfriends. He did say a bit about discrimination or whatever, but he seemed to start to get on well with some people and make a lot of good friends. I actually feel out of place talking to him now because he's such a social guy.
At first I wasn't attracted to his appearance at all, but the more I started to like him, I started to love everything about how he looked. I like the way he looks more than any other guy, because it's him. And I like him. If he didn't live so far away, and I felt like I was datable, I'd happily be his girlfriend.
He's only visited Canada a few times, and I haven't talked to him in months because I've been afraid to. ::(:
Yikes, I'm really getting off point here, or maybe I'm making it?
You look good, and there is hope for you even in England :)

Thank you very much for your kind word

Remus

Staff member
Let me add something more on to this. So i born and raised in England in the United Kingdom. I am from a East Indian Background ie brown skin. When i grew i had loads of friends. But as i got older I felt alien in my own country. Why? Because in England if your not white, your a outsider. No matter how many generations before your family migrated.

Not sure what part of England you live but that sounds bad, here in Manchester it's much more cosmopolitan. No one really gives a crap about race/religion/sexuality. They do have trouble in some of those old mill towns up north though, where the BNP dominate

Sinar_Matahari

But I am concerned about my looks because of this. If i start talking to a white/English girl well then most of them would say i am unattractive and some would call me a *******. Dont believe me?

I once asked out a girl of English decent to go out with me when i was 19 and she was 19 as well. And her cool and friendly response was that " i am sorry, ur really ugly plus your a sand ****** so i can never be seen with someone like you"

So people in this forum are nice. People generally in England are nice. But what i felt in my own country so far ,as well general level of attention i get from other girls here in England suggests that I am ugly and hated.

Kudos for asking that girl out. It takes a lot of courage. She may be entitled to her own tastes (though she sounds like she's a b****), but Indian people are some of the most beautiful people I've seen. I'd kill to look like your Aishwarya Rai. As fas as I know, many guys don't get attention. In general, I think it's women who garner it the most. I've known plenty of good looking men who don't turn heads, but that didn't necessarily mean that they are not good looking. I think that's just the nature of being male.

Felgen

Well this is my original comment.

Hey people, just wanted to the problems i face and introduce my self as well. I feel unattractive all the time. I think i am unattractive. People here thin that they ugly. Its a joke, they aren't ugly at all. I am though, its a fact. Here my pic, tell me what you guys think. JUST BE HONEST. No need to tell me lies. They aren't going to help.

P5080073 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

She was probably a bitch with princess complexes. Sadly, there is still such a thing as racism.

Sinar_Matahari

100_6533.jpg

Looking good there, Barry. I'd tap that.

Last edited:
What's fun is fun. What's done ... is done. Positivity, Negatory. Am I unseen?

4769-photo2.jpg

4768-photo.jpg

I do apologize. These two were taken with the only camera I own. iPhone. Not the greatest of quality.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Sial you are more courageous than me ::p:
You look fine! Classy hat!!!!!
Next time maybe you are even going to smile.