Post your picture thread

Liam17

Thanks for the feedback :) i guess it doesn't help with my low confidence :/ but i don't understand why girls would think i'm out there league, when to me its personality that comes first anyway + everyone is beautiful in there own way, to me anyway. I say that but then i don't think i'm beautiful in anyway even with all these compliments, its kinda ironic :/ but thats my problem i guess.

This is from a party that I went to in Chicago last Saturday:

154270_159253934118889_100001028509137_294497_105906_n.jpg

KiaKaha

Banned
hmmmm... I need to post some pics to ugly this thread up. There are far too many good looking people on here... it needs balance...yin and yang and all that...

The more I stall posting this the less I feel inclined.
I'm attempting exposure therapy here, so I've chosen 3 representations of my inner self.

The 'depressed' me, I generally hide:
5219001625_dbbf87e9a2.jpg

The normal me, I share:
5219583682_4b999204d0.jpg

And the me restrained, kept unknown:
5219585110_61d28c8490.jpg

wow@ the last one.

did you literally paint your face or is that just really good photoshop? lol

planemo

hmmmm... I need to post some pics to ugly this thread up. There are far too many good looking people on here... it needs balance...yin and yang and all that...

haha, too late i did that already. But if i could give it a go, so can you. i'm sure you'll look just fine. :)

Felgen

Age 17 (120 kgs):

bilde-1.png

Age 22 (75 kgs):

f4444copy.png

Just to prove that it's possible for people with endomorphic traits as well. :)

JosephG

33901_450250051697_770606697_5229875_8158549_n.jpg

That's me on the right - I remember feeling really tense when this was taken D: My friend seemed happy...
May have to delete this soon, I am afraid someone could see it and realise who I am or something D:

That's me on the right - I remember feeling really tense when this was taken D: My friend seemed happy...
May have to delete this soon, I am afraid someone could see it and realise who I am or something D:

Well, have you seen me? I don't smile and look tense. If you feel the need to delete/remove, no one is going to think less of you.

mismeek

I can see the tension in your hand.. Youre very good looking tho! :D

EscapeArtist

Frank, are you kidding me man! You don't look overweight at all! You're a good looking guy, you definitely are underestimating your chance with tha ladies lol. I can tell you have a really nice smile by those dimples :)