Post your picture thread

U

userremoved

Just goes to show that people don't have to be ugly to have social anxiety.

WriterChick3

I find it kinda funny how I'm like "How can anyone say they're unattractive? They're wrong! How can you think like that?!"
But then I stop and realize I say the same stuff about myself. I really wish people would see how nice looking they are; I think I'm the ugliest thing to walk the earth, and I even get a bit envious at how pretty/charming a lot of the people are on here.

It's almost a thing of ... easier said than done. Except in different context.
*Worried I may have said something wrong here*

Liam17

You are 10 years younger than me so I won't say you are hot, else I might be in trouble.

You are a good looking guy though. :)

haha thanks, seems like you've got to be more than good looking these days D:
e.g like movie star looks. Cause no girl i know has ever mention i'm good looking or anything.

Pookah

haha thanks, seems like you've got to be more than good looking these days D:
e.g like movie star looks. Cause no girl i know has ever mention i'm good looking or anything.

Girls like Justin Bieber and Robert Pattison. You are better looking than both of them.

WriterChick3

... I feel bad for the girls who like Bieber and Pattinson. I feel bad for the guys who look like them, too.
All the girls would be stalking them like wolves.

Liam17: Darn it, dude, I still feel dorky saying this ... but you are nice looking.

Pookah

Well if girls like them and not me, doesn't that make them better looking :L?

It has more to do with fame and things of that nature, dear. I think once you get out of high school and into college the people around you will mature and you will be noticed more.

U

userremoved

From my experience, girls don't usually just tell you right to your face "Hey you're pretty hot". I think that more something us guys to women lol. At least I hope thats not just me. >.> Also I thought I should mention, my sis told me that if you don't show interest, it's easy to assume that you have a girl friend already.

Liam17

depends if your after 12-14 year old girls........ (i assume your not :p )

I'm not but, i'm 17 in college, and thats all girls seem to like, i don't get noticed. They all like those guys from twilight and that. If you don't look like them, it seems impossible D:

Liam17

From my experience, girls don't usually just tell you right to your face "Hey you're pretty hot". I think that more something us guys to women lol. At least I hope thats not just me. >.>

Well i meant like, they'd want to talk to you? Or show atleast there interested?

U

userremoved

Na I usually have to initiate any sort of conversation. If I don't they'll just go on about their business.

Felgen

I'm not but, i'm 17 in college, and thats all girls seem to like, i don't get noticed. They all like those guys from twilight and that. If you don't look like them, it seems impossible D:

You're just 17 and at that age, girls have fewer variables to go after than when they are in their 20's. The variable that seems to matter the most at that age is popularity, not looks.

3lefts

You're just 17 and at that age, girls have fewer variables to go after than when they are in their 20's. The variable that seems to matter the most at that age is popularity, not looks.

It's not that girls aren't interested, even at that age and even if they're off in twilight land. It's just that few people are ready to jump and tell everyone who they like. Especially the more shy they are, they'll keep it hidden.

Kristina223

Liam17, you're absolutely beautiful and I'm pretty sure many girls have a secret crush on you. If I would see you on the street, I would definitely think you have a girlfriend (or 2) and I wouldn't even dare to look at you again (that's what I do when I like someone - I ignore them completely), because I would think you're way out of my league. So don't worry about your looks, because you have them and focus on you overcoming your low self-confidence and other problems you have. ;)