Post your picture thread

Freeflex

zsmiwz.png

Here's a pic of me when I was 16 last summer, messing around with a hat, shades and Photobucket. I do realise it's a goofy/fat pic, and sadly I've never been good-looking -CRY- but.. meh. xD

fitftw

^ lol sophisticated. What's that for?

2 years ago almost wow...messing around on duty lmao whatever it was like 3am
4290_1065636766816_1402947049_30171722_5628513_n.jpg

Last edited:

fitftw

oh hell no, I could never do a play at school where I had to act and say lines in front of people...what play was it?

fitftw

the safety was on :) sometimes I'd get bored and see how fast I could drop the magazine, reload it, chamber a round, and ready aim. Like as if I was caught in a firefight, out of bullets, and had to be really quick. I guess it was kind of OCD lol. I'm just lucky nobody caught me doing that.

Ran

DSCF0151-1.jpg

Me. I normally never ever wear make-up unless I'm going out with some friends (which never happens) or unless it's Hallowe'en, but I got sidetracked when I was supposed to be tidying one day and this was the outcome lol. Only recent picture of that half of my face ::p:

Hint -- never wear purple eyeshadow if you don't want to look like you ran into a wall! :rolleyes:

Ran

Wow, thank you everyone ::p: I feel so flattered! Everyone looks fabulous here! :D

@agoraphobickatie: I got lucky with that shade of red and the fact that I'm pale with darkish hair. There's a red lipstick out there for everyone, it's just a matter of hunting it down lol :)

Nice pictures, looks good, more, more. Always positive responses. This is good. Motivation, becomes increased. Life becomes a little less dreadful, pointless.

Although it'll be a cold day in hell before I give in.

To all who have and are going to: You look, and I wager, will look normal to me. A question formed: Why all the worry, then?