Post your picture thread

agoraphobickatie

that would be the least of his problems! lol.. ugh.. man, that kid is all kinds of messed up these days! our same high school crew still hangs out, minus him, because his best friends kicked him out of their house because he sucks to live with, haha... i swear he wasn't as bad in high school as he is now! lmao

fitftw

problems usually do get worse with age, unfortunately

oh ****, picture

I was 18 or 19 here, that's my hand, not sure what it's doing.

5692_1096343694470_1402947049_30257322_3438737_n.jpg

Last edited:

Waybuloo

H-igh S-peed S-ync F-lash

'Hssf'.....the noise i made when doing this.

shakyface.jpg

That's a cool if a little scary ::p:
But it's refreshing to see someone post a picture that takes the mickey out of themselves rather than another one that screams 'look at me i'm beautiful people!'

Generical

Heh sweet, thanks, was getting to the stage of reassuring myself i wasn't a complete spaz for posting that...but yeh rather than showing of myself it's a hella cool, hopefully i don't forget about and stop using it in a week external flash. ;)

Waybuloo

Heh sweet, thanks, was getting to the stage of reassuring myself i wasn't a complete spaz for posting that...but yeh rather than showing of myself it's a hella cool, hopefully i don't forget about and stop using it in a week external flash. ;)

I'm a spaz myself, I do some really weird pics when I'm home alone, sometimes even with people around, I have props man. BUT yours takes skill. :D

coyote

^ the one on the left or right?

(can't you get banned for posting a picture of your noozles?)

Last edited: