Post your picture thread

coyote

Nice pictures, looks good, more, more. Always positive responses. This is good. Motivation, becomes increased. Life becomes a little less dreadful, pointless.

Although it'll be a cold day in hell before I give in.

To all who have and are going to: You look, and I wager, will look normal to me. A question formed: Why all the worry, then?

@ Lisa Ex-Rated - exactly - so there's nothing for you to worry about either - right?

perhaps your picture will motivate someone :]

coyote

m_70862a75367f415db4fcd99a90f4fb3f-1.gif
macphoto.jpg

kat-4copy-4.jpg

so very cute

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
That's right, we're ganging up on you! I posted my dorky face anyway. ::p:

I never made it through the whole divine comedy--not really my thing honestly. Maybe it was better in the original Italian.

Is that your picture?

Somehow I imagined you much younger, and less American

Hey, you got a problem with that? What if that was me? Somehow that wasn't such a positive statement.

Kidding. I dug myself a nice grave here. Alright, I give ... yeah, not a chance. I'm almost certain others feel the same.

Paranoid thought: Online, pictures, many can see. Many do not know. What exists among the many not known?

Good luck.

Ignace

immediate thought: "good lord you have pretty eyes!" haha :)

You talking to me ? Thanks if you were. :D Actually I had to open my right eye(left on the pic) more then my left to make it look the same. My whole face is awry. (Is that a word ? Didn't knew a good alternative for asymmetrical. Bad free translators on the net.::p:) It doesn't compensate the fat nose and 'awry' chin though.::eek:: The rest is bearable to watch in my opinion.

fitftw

I've yet to see anyone ugly in this thread.

I'm not sure if that's ironic or if it makes total sense.