Post your picture thread

Tiercel

You have nothing to fear man, you have a very inviting face :)

Possible, but inviting for who/what? To me it looks like I should be saying something like, "Do you wish to approach so that I may deride your failings on a more personal level?"

You look like quite an AWESOME dude! (Tiercel)

But, are you really? :D

Judging from your posts, you seem quite sinister and with an evil sense of humor! :eek:

True AWESOME seeks no recognition, but stands on its own merit. True evil will never actually tell you that it's evil. And life has taught me to hold back on my sense of humor. I really don't enjoy offending others. Or whacks from a banhammer....

That's a superb beard, Tiercel! Good work, man. Looks good on ya.

As grateful as I am for your compliment, it was the lack of work that accomplished this particular feat.

And I'm actually a bit surprised that I got several responses. I think this pic of my laziness actually garnered more responses than when I had to look pretty at my sister's wedding. Maybe if I don't shave, bathe, or brush my teeth for a month I'll be the most popular guy around.

On second thought....

xbl91h.jpg

Zzz...

nice!

I sleep in class a lot but once in a while i get picked on by the prof.. I see you've figured out the solution

Damaged

Recent picture of me from last night, i always manage to end up with free stuff from nights out lol i ended up with a hat, some shutter shades and a flower hula necklace, quite proud of myself haha.

40991_439011158360_510368360_4716691_7872338_n.jpg

Danfalc

Banned
Uh oh. I did this once, it was deleted because apparently it's against the rules >_>

Yeah it is against the rules sorry to be a spoil sport.Though thanks for taking it down fitftw it's appreciated.The rule might seem a bit silly but people do suffer from bdd and stuff on here and I think some people would quickly feel self concious and reluctant to post pics if we allowed topless pics and stuff.

agoraphobickatie

Recent picture of me from last night, i always manage to end up with free stuff from nights out lol i ended up with a hat, some shutter shades and a flower hula necklace, quite proud of myself haha.

you are gorgeous!!! holy crap i'm jealous of your hair!! lol :) and i like your nail polish, too! i have a purple color almost like that! :D

agoraphobickatie

aw dannn :) thank you!

and adam-- of course i am! your pic looks 'hard'!! like.. rough and stuff! lol and that shirt reminds me of a shirt i want, it's a rogue status shirt (rob dyrdek) with guns all over it, haha

fitftw

Katie it's a Mario Bros. shirt lol I haven't worn in forever because it attracts too much attention.