Post your picture thread

fitftw

are all deer suicidal? I'm beginning to think so. And since we're just shooting the **** and I'm curious and can't tell, Katie what does your shirt and hat say? lol and you pull off the hat and glasses combo very well. I can't wear a hat or glasses without thinking I look horrible lol

coyote

they aren't at the rave, silly! they are out on the side of the road.. waiting to jump out in front of your car and commit suicide!!

well there's alot of other strange stuff in that pic!

a girl with purple hair, some giant zombie guy, a midget, and what is that thing behind you, fitftw?

agoraphobickatie

are all deer suicidal? I'm beginning to think so. And since we're just shooting the **** and I'm curious and can't tell, Katie what does your shirt and hat say? lol and you pull off the hat and glasses combo very well. I can't even wear a hat or glasses without thinking I look horrible lol

my dad just got back from japan, and apparently deer are like stray dogs over there... they just walk up to you in the parks and sh!t like "hey, what up?" ..he has a bunch of pictures of deer messing with people, it's very strange.... lol

and my shirt is some pool supply company, a friend of mine makes t-shirts so i get random shirts all the time... and that hat is my favorite hat :) it's a titleist hat.. golf, remember :D haha, and it has a UGA 'G' on the side, so yeah.. that hat is the sh!t!

fitftw

coyote, the guy behind me is my future self. His shirt is black and green ;/ weird.

Oh man Katie I would love for deer to just come up to me and let me pet them and stuff. That would be weird, but so awesome.

Titleist lmao you and golf...before I knew better (by hearing it eventually somewhere) I swear to you I thought it was pronounced "tit-leist" like "a bank heist" lol.

Last edited:

fitftw

oh I don't know Lol um I think maybe some cosplayer (people who dress up as anime or videogame characters)

Jake123

Banned
24e2opk.jpg

I'm gonna be the next Serena Williams yo

fitftw

Katie, that's a good stance to slice the ball right over the net :p

I was gonna say something like 'nice butt' also, but decided not to. lol

a pic of me and a car I used to own before it got totaled.
4290_1065633966746_1402947049_30171717_5645263_n.jpg

agoraphobickatie

You should have used the giant tennis racquet up against the fence over there, no way you could miss the ball with that.

haha, it was someone holding their racquet closer to the camera... actually, i think this was taken with a crackberry, but anyway..

jakey, i'm pretty sure you'd kick my ass at tennis... your photo looks much more legit!! lol

and adam, i really like that picture! you made me nervous saying honda's are bad luck! my lola is a honda! aaaand so was the car i had before her, which was totaled when some crazy bitch in her boyfriend's truck rammed into me.. oh noes!! lol

muvjaq.jpg
::(:
sys09t.jpg
:)

Last edited: