Post your picture thread

laurenboborenfefifoforen

262wqp2.jpg

Meh.

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
Really!? That's pretty cool... Cleveland doesn't have much to offer though, apart from some pretty quality museums and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

I've been there but only as a stopover for an hour or so, so I didn't see much ::(:. (I travelled on the bus from New York to Idaho and back). But I'll never forget the damn town Cedar Rapids in Iowa where the bus made off with all my belongings at midnight on my return journey :eek:.

hippiechild

Sounds like quite the adventure, Lea! Hopefully you packed light!
..those Paul Brunton links in your signature are fascinating

Lovely locks, Lauren! Gorgeous picture :D

Lea

Banned
Sounds like quite the adventure, Lea! Hopefully you packed light!
..those Paul Brunton links in your signature are fascinating

Lovely locks, Lauren! Gorgeous picture :D

I got my luggage back at the terminal in New York finally, I was lucky it didn't get lost! I only lost the things I had on board ::(:.

I am glad you liked Paul Brunton, I think he is better than Jesus :D. Well maybe not but Jesus himself didn't write anything so I can't know much about him.

Generical

Cheers hippie and anomic...shiiiit 2.4 years (precise?!), probably was posting those clone pics, i've been here too long ha.

Tiercel

You have nice, strong sturdy legs, tiercel, totally tank.

It's a bit hard to tell from that angle, but my legs were bent a little bit. And a camera case in one pocket with the camera in the other, too. My brother, on the other hand, has monster legs. Years ago his calves were about as thick as our slender, track-running cousin's thighs. He's the one on the left in the big bomb picture.

And I wish we'd get some blue days in New Jersey like they apparently have in Ohio. They really bring out one's eyes. ;)

Masychefx2, that's one damn big bomb. I don't think it was ever used, though I'd love to see some footage.

:D

Lea

Banned
Thanks Kat and Remus :). I don't think I look too good in this photo but I thought I would post it anyway because it's just the way I look.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Thanks Kat and Remus :). I don't think I look too good in this photo but I thought I would post it anyway because it's just the way I look.
The way you talk you actually had me believing you might be unattractive until you posted that. On this site I really should know better by now. :rolleyes:

Ignace

Well, if everyone's doing it, why shouldn't I ? =)
Just came biking from school, so ignore the hair.::p:
dsc004331600x1200.jpg