Post your picture thread

Errordotocx

Re: Post your pics! :)

you have a phone in the bathroom? you totally are baaallliinnnnn, oh and awesome shirt

... or maybe thats not the bathroom... correct me if im wrong

Yep, thats the bathroom. Hell I don't even have to get out of the shower to answer the phone. It's right in reach. hahaha.

Also, thanks. I love Affliction.

j_brown2

Banned

Image006.jpg

BLAZED... is just fear though

Don't judge me on that pic, it's a bad one really

Last edited:

j_brown2

Banned

I know, severe social phobia - my muscles are all tight. Is a bit better now though. Pic is a year old. I used to look like this all the time. I think I had the strongest SP possible

No wonder people act weird around me, and drug dealers at night ask me all the ****in time if I need something haha

Last edited:

Errordotocx

I got the same question all the time as well and I still occasionally do. Now i'm not saying I always am not high...but...for the most part i'm not lol.

Yep, I was in town for the first time in months today and the first thing someone asked....'are you ok?'
ha! I told him I was fine, I must have looked freaked out...which I was!

j_brown2

Banned

. you really can say that?When someone asks me this my rational mind goes and I panic, I could never say "oh no Iam fine, thanks for askin". I start shaking and just wanna get out of there, coz everyone is noticing that Iam weird lookin, that's how I explain it to myself

oh, i just smile manically and say 'i'm fine!' in a really crazy high pitched voice and basically run away! :rolleyes:
Generally I smile like crazy to ignore everything and mask all of my emotions. It's the first thing my psychologist noticed about me ::eek::

TheNewZero

dsc00041.jpg

A pic from a techno party back when i was 14, easy to guess who iam i think

Image00073.jpg

Iam Yuri from Russia haha, na not really but i look like i do i think... pic from when i was 19. I look kinda gay with short hair lookin back at it now. And my hair is always lookin weird for some reason, well i just woke up here i remember and took that pic for a girl.

Mhm still look like Sylvester Stallone. Not that that's a bad thing. That first pic's hysterical. How does short hair make you look gay? :confused:

j_brown2

Banned

Hysterical hahaha. Well I won't post some other pics I thought I will then if that's already to much. In that building were not humans, but some sort of animals, it been worse than in a psychiatric ward in there. Could be my fear of people came from seeing those people in there. Possibly

I dindt say short hair is gay. I said it made me look kinda gay.

my head hurt I didn't read that right the first time. So I looked alright then back then, good. Iam not the guy on the far left btw in the first pic

Last edited: