Post your picture thread

Uix

Re: Post your pics! :)

picture08g.jpg

img5666.jpg

2Crowded

Your right recluse...they dont have wings :) ..actualy I believe the name comes from the city where they first became a popular food item.

Cookie anyone??

IMG_1375.jpg

Tab

Here's a picture of a this weird flying piece of shit i saw in the sky near my house.
I had seen it the previous night before in the exact same place at around the same time.
It doesent look very spectacular. It actually just looks like an aeroplane.
But it was the way it moved that was so strange. It moved like a sidewinder snake, if you know them, and it moved really really slowly. Too slow and precise to be a helicopter, which it clearly wasnt anyway since it made no sound what so ever (and it was a very calm night). It would occasionaly come to a complete stop in the sky and not move for a few seconds after which it would continue its pointless meandering again. Then it decided to leave, and the way that it moved then was equally strange. It turned to face out over the trees you can see in the picture and then it shot out very quickly in that direction beyond the trees where i could see it no longer. Again, it made no sounds even then. It was entirely silent. It did not seem high enough in the sky that I should not have been able to hear it. That is to say, a plane or helicopter of equal altitude would have made a sound for sure. And its behaviour was almost identical on both nights. I have not seen it since.
If i had a brought a camcorder it would have been better...or even a phone. A phone with a camera i mean...not a phone for phoning with. But i didnt.
Hopefully it was aliens. That would at least be interesting. Though it was probably something profoundly boring. You probably dont beleive me anyway.

picture.php

And Uix, you remind me a little of Joaquin Phoenix, partiularly in the second picture. You ever get that?

Its a UFO!!!

luck254

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

ME :3

I hope anyone in my city look at this thread :$

Last edited: