Post your picture thread

j_brown2

Banned
Re: Post your pics! :)

I know I shouldn't, I do far worse things though like driving through a red light when no cars in sight, what's the point of waiting? I never get that why people wait when there's no car in sight, or driving as fast as I think it's safe. Rules/laws are just not for me really haha that sounds so ****in weird. I just can't obey to them no ****in way.

Last edited:

hippiechild

Ohhh boy, time for some more therapeutic picture posting...

jgjhghhhh.jpg

Eating boiled cornmeal/polenta for my birthday

Pictures at "the green bridge," a popular destination in the area. An hour drive into the middle of nowhere gets you an opportunity to jump off of a rusty old bridge =D

I'm unsure of how obnoxiously big they'll come up, sorry if it's excessive.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNewZero

Ohhh boy, time for some more therapeutic picture posting...

jgjhghhhh.jpg

Eating boiled cornmeal/polenta for my birthday
Pictures at "the green bridge," a popular destination in the area. An hour drive into the middle of nowhere gets you an opportunity to jump off of a rusty old bridge =D

I'm unsure of how obnoxiously big they'll come up, sorry if it's excessive.

You look very content with that cornmeal :) And good God I hope you didn't actually JUMP off that bridge. At the risk of sounding like an old cranky lady, that's an accident waiting to happen!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNewZero

Hysterical hahaha. Well I won't post some other pics I thought I will then if that's already to much. In that building were not humans, but some sort of animals, it been worse than in a psychiatric ward in there. Could be my fear of people came from seeing those people in there. Possibly

I dindt say short hair is gay. I said it made me look kinda gay.

my head hurt I didn't read that right the first time. So I looked alright then back then, good. Iam not the guy on the far left btw in the first pic

Haha...sorry I didn't mean to seem like the PC police. I had the pleasure of visiting a popular English/American bar in southern France. Needless to say I know what you mean. Oh the terrors of crazy drunk people who like to dance...

hippiechild

That girl is my brother's girlfriend, Nervous. Both of the photos are from my week-long visit to their college campus. They were great hosts and took great care of me when they weren't at classes.

You look very content with that cornmeal :) And good God I hope you didn't actually JUMP off that bridge. At the risk of sounding like an old cranky lady, that's an accident waiting to happen!
Ah yes, the cornmeal wasn't as bad as I had expected, really.

As for the bridge, I actually did end up jumping. By the time that the picture had been taken, I'd been up there for a good 8 minutes. At that point I felt that I'd wasted enough time and couldn't turn back without disappointing myself.
We'd previously swam in the water and checked for proper depth or potential logs. I wasn't about to go jumping into entirely unknown waters :)

Hysterical hahaha. Well I won't post some other pics I thought I will then if that's already to much. In that building were not humans, but some sort of animals, it been worse than in a psychiatric ward in there.
Oh no! Please feel free to post them. A comparison to a psychiatric ward?
These sound pretty neat! =)

Last edited:

lettypagb

you choose a picture , that you have on your computer , and if is too big , you have to download photoshop , to redimensionate .Then you go to flickr and upload , when you see your picture , click with the right side of the mouse and go to properties , then see the site on : image ,then copy this site and paste on the window that appears when you click on the mountain , that is next to the A, B, I and the globe and everything.

Last edited:

2Crowded

Img_14473-1.jpg

My Green Beer night..i find that the camera helps take the focus
off of my anxiety sometimes...if only for just a bit.....

Last edited: