Post your picture thread

2Crowded

IMG_1121.jpg

Last edited:

recluse

psychedelicious: its your anxiety that makes you believe your ugly lookin, trust me, i know its sooo hard to believe it though. i got body dysmorphic disorder too, and i keep on lookin in the mirror for the most time of the day, thinkin how ugly iam, despite gettin many compliments for the way i look. i keep touching my nose, my chin, my cheeks for the most time of the day and wishing they were different all coz of my anxiety, iam on my way getting over this anxiety slowly, and at times i can be free of anxiety, so when i look then in the mirror then i think of myself iam really good lookin, or at the same pics were i thought i look so ugly just before that its not really true, when you are anxious you are looking at the world through this different filter... but still despite having that experience that i think iam good lookin at times and knowing its just my mind thats ****ing with me, i still cant control myself when iam anxious and keep lookin in the mirror for hours and thinking iam ugly. Its a bitch. I found out its my facial expression that makes me think iam ugly, its my facial expression not my face really, I saw your pic once and i couldnt believe you got so many issues... i think i said you looked confident in the pic, i wont tell you stop thinking you look ugly coz i know its ****in hard

Yeah same problem here, i mean i'm a dead ringer for Brad Pitt but i still feel ugly...........I don't really look like Brad Pitt but:) i do feel ugly.

runaway

Heres a picture of my cat...
cuz im bored...
i dunno if this will work...cuz i dont know what im doin...
picture.php

shes a siamese...
shes very talkative..as in she maows alot...and barks too...
anyway yea....woot...
bye

that is seriously a beautiful picture

Tab

Ok heres the reason I started to post on here. Honestly my opinion of myself is I don't think I'm not good looking but I don't think I'm the best looking either I wanna hear people's opinions on the way I look. I need to hear what people think of me. I really don't know how people look at me in real life, but I'm curious how you guys see me, like a normal person? isolated? wat? I really wanna know. Here's a pic I took right now.
DSC01008.jpg

where would you find such a beautiful boy?

Dovir

me.jpg

Been awhile since I last posted, so starting to post again on this site..may aswell do this, as a first post.

I_Walk_Alone

I look like a sweet lil boy... but when Iam anxious I can scare the toughest guy haha, really that look in my eye is just freaky, in a way my anxiety works you know... noone dares to say a thing or give me any shit, people on the street look down or away when they see me... I own the ****in street when I walk on it

haha, i get that feeling aswell. Not intentially, but i always have that cold, mad-dog stare.

NormanBates

Here's my mug so visitors to this site know what I look like.

2009-02-13-68155.jpg

Here's one of me with my family:

myday.jpg

And here's me having a jolly good time with my old roommate.

DSCF0389.jpg