Post your picture thread

Nervous

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

I'm hungry now. And I just had spaghetti a few hours ago.

Satine

Well, this is me! (the human, not the deer):

deer.jpg

The deer is Sammy the Sika, the celebrity-pet at an animal shelter I went to last year.

EDIT: that food does look delish!

Last edited:

MandyMo

cool! Love the deer...and you look nice, too.

here's a few pics of our cat etc. She's a lot more lively than she looks here!!

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Image008.jpg
    Image008.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Image017asasasasasas.jpg
    Image017asasasasasas.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 23

j_brown2

Banned
d-1.jpg

Image001.jpg

90.jpg

I like expressing my emotions through art. Something about those pics makes me feel at peace now... Dont do it J, your... Shut the **** up, You need to shut the **** up bro,

2Crowded

I never said I ate all of what I posted..plus I am still doing what I normally do as far as exercise..I actually burn enough calories with my exercise to get away with eating that stuff when I do...anyway Im on vacation of sorts now with miss_amy so its been show & tell of American dinning options..I like taking pictures, so of course im going to share the most taste bud tempting photos of the food we have sampled on here..its yummy, but of course not stuff you'd want to make a habbit of eating every day especially if you dont exercise.

MandyMo

d-1.jpg

Image001.jpg

90.jpg

I like expressing my emotions through art. Something about those pics makes me feel at peace now... Dont do it J, your... Shut the **** up, You need to shut the **** up bro,

OMG J_Brown2, you look like an exact cross between Zac Efron and Leonardo DiCaprio :eek:! You don't seriously believe that you are ugly do you? I mean, not to sound like a preacher or somethin but you should be proud of your looks. You never know when you're gonna lose it.

j_brown2

Banned
BDD sufferer... I shaven yesterday after a month and it was so stressful coz I looked so different, I just saw ugliness again, my nose looked bigger, my face thinner and more empty, my chin looks like it grew bigger and uglier... ah could be just my mind again ****in with me... today Iam gona cut my hair and Iam scared, I don't know what crazy things I might do after I look in the mirror, all confidence I build up over the past months goes down the toilet when I cut my hair, and I have to start from scratch again,

Ihateit

d-1.jpg

Image001.jpg

90.jpg

Let me just say that you are in no sense ugly, you are very good looking.