Post your picture thread

Marti2

4d5cfffc1d60477emed.jpg

2d990d3ac623395emed.jpg

586c77a8b7246316med.jpg

Generical

No probs, i actually uploaded it again as i found a reeally obvious line when zoomed in to 100%....stupid perfectionism

miss_amy

I dont think Ive posted this one of me before..sorry if I have.

It was for a fashion lens brochure I did about a year and half ago. Might make you laugh anyway :)

meagain.jpg

recluse

Nice pic Miss amy.....Actually it's pretty scary:)

From that pic it's hard to believe you have anxiety. I didn't know you did modelling. Do you still get work modelling?

miss_amy

Not anymore. I did my last job a few months ago. I still get offered work but I decided the stress of doing that is just too much for me. I was turning down jobs due to anxiety. Its only ever been a part time occasional thing for me. That picture there was for contact lenses..note I have silver eyes in that. They were very pleased with that picture and asked me to do others in a similar style for the other colour lenses in the range but I just couldnt face it. Also Im getting on a bit..34!

It was unpleasant doing that one..being messed around by people making me look like that, then having to stand outside in basically just a strapless bra and jeans with the world watching. Anxiety nightmare.. Studio stuff I find a lot easier.