Post your picture thread

bad day at the hairdressers. lol

n793855531_4434899_873.jpg

Some how you pull the wig off. Nice lol. :D

Errordotocx

Well, I might as well jump in here. Might as well no be shy, right?

l_b39edde20e62465baacf42fb73ee2861.jpg

I'm not angry by the way, some people said I looked angry for some reason...haha. It guess it's just the way I do my Myspace pictures. Thats my ballin Affliction hoodie by the way. Figured I would throw that out there before someone asks. Hell I might as well throw my myspace in here too if anyone wants to talk http://www.myspace.com/errordotocx

Last edited:

4seasons

Thanks...Just something I thought up, not to much thought put into the meaning....I guess it could mean a growing or expanding mind....I've changed a lot in the past two years for the better.

My friend actually did this for free to....and this is only his second one ever.

j_brown2

Banned
psychedelicious: its your anxiety that makes you believe your ugly lookin, trust me, i know its sooo hard to believe it though. i got body dysmorphic disorder too, and i keep on lookin in the mirror for the most time of the day, thinkin how ugly iam, despite gettin many compliments for the way i look. i keep touching my nose, my chin, my cheeks for the most time of the day and wishing they were different all coz of my anxiety, iam on my way getting over this anxiety slowly, and at times i can be free of anxiety, so when i look then in the mirror then i think of myself iam really good lookin, or at the same pics were i thought i look so ugly just before that its not really true, when you are anxious you are looking at the world through this different filter... but still despite having that experience that i think iam good lookin at times and knowing its just my mind thats ****ing with me, i still cant control myself when iam anxious and keep lookin in the mirror for hours and thinking iam ugly. Its a bitch. I found out its my facial expression that makes me think iam ugly, its my facial expression not my face really, I saw your pic once and i couldnt believe you got so many issues... i think i said you looked confident in the pic, i wont tell you stop thinking you look ugly coz i know its ****in hard

thor01

Yeah i have the exact same problem, the difference is im never reassured i am good looking, so i dont know for sure
I'll post a pic soon when i can

Xavier91

same problem over here, psych, u at least are brave enough to post ur pics here.
i dont even have a picture of myself, nor am i considering taking one any time soon.
ppl have never complemented my look, in fact, i can tell they think im hideous by the way they look at me.

j_brown2

Banned
I look like a sweet lil boy... but when Iam anxious I can scare the toughest guy haha, really that look in my eye is just freaky, in a way my anxiety works you know... noone dares to say a thing or give me any shit, people on the street look down or away when they see me... I own the ****in street when I walk on it