Post your favourite music

S_Spartan

Rocks is of my favorite albums in general...its crazy how Aerosmith has lasted throughout the generations...I remember i first heard them when i saw Armageddon when i was 7 years old.

Yikes! I first heard this album on an 8 track tape in the mid-80s. Showing me age:blushing:

But this is my favorite Aero album.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
The Eden Project - Fumes

giphy.gif

Last edited:

S_Spartan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5ntRwfKD38

I've always considered "Presence" to be Led Zeppelin's greatest album. Some bullet points:

-HOOKS! The album is absolutely filled with meaty hooks.
-The musicianship is through the roof! This is one of the greatest rock bands ever playing at their leanest and meanest and actually playing ROCK music. The cinematic epics(like Kashmir, Stairway to Heaven) are absent. Yes, there is "Achilles Last Stand" which is like an epic but this is a hard prog rock song rather than a lush cinematic epic.
-Plant was singing from a wheelchair so with his now limited vocal range there is none of his falsetto "screeching". Plus his limited vocal range gives his vocals a more "earthy" feel
-There is great variety. You get an excellent prog rock track, hazy funk tracks, blues tracks.
-The album art is really cool.
-Edited to add: This album has some of the greatest drumming I've ever heard on a rock record.

Last edited: