Post your Favorite Quotes!

Squall

Banned
“The human eye is a wonderful device. With a little effort, it can fail to see even the most glaring injustice.”
― Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon

Hoppy

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
-Unknown

knowlife

"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE."-Sid Vicious

SilentBird

I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention.
- Travis Bickle

People turn to poison quick as lager turns to piss.
- John Cooper Clarke

Last edited:

montejocarlo

"A place where someone still thinks of you; that's a place you can call home."
(Jiraiya, Naruto)

"Being hurt inevitably breeds feelings of hatred towards your attacker. But when we hurt others, we have to deal with their hatred for us, and our own feelings of guilt... But knowing what it feels to be hurt is exactly why we try to be kind to others... That's what makes us human."
(Jiraiya, Naruto Shippuden)

Last edited:

montejocarlo

"...You have your justice, and i have mine. We are both ordinary men driven to seek vengeance under the banner of justice. However, if there is justice in vengeance, then justice will only breed more vengeance. And trigger a cycle of hatred."
(Pain, Naruto Shippuden)

Gaucho

its better to have a gun and don't need it, than need a gun and don't have it.

clarence worley

jonas89

Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever.

I always saw this in a gym that I did go back in the day,

Jessquietgirl

"With a positive attitude, you can be anything you want to be."

-----------Selena Quintanilla Pérez

"Don't talk like one of them. You're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

---------------------The Joker (The Dark Knight 2008)

"Information is not knowledge, knowledge is not wisdom,
wisdom is not truth, truth is not beauty, beauty is not love,
love is not music. Music is the best!"

--------------------------- Dale Bozzio (Missing Persons)

montejocarlo

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
~Oscar Wilde

Csea88

If your sky is falling just take my hand and hold it, you don't have to be alone, I won't let you go- James Morrison

You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, That's where I'll be waiting- Peter Pan

^_^

tumblr_lt39pgqjib1r1p21so1_500.png